Prologue (Chapter 1)

"" - speaking

**- thoughts

()- actions while talking 

* Hi I'm Y/n and I'm 6, no last name because my family hates me, why my semblance is a bit weird and they think its useless. I mean to be honest it is useless i think haven't had a chance to fully test it. Anyway right now I'm in my room covered in cuts, bruises and blood and this is a good day. Oh wait shit here we go.*

Y/n then heard footsteps coming to his room, by the sound he could tell that it was Tai's. Tai then threw open the door and grabbed Y/n by the throat and pushed him against a wall.

Tai" Do you know what you have done?"

Y/n" Argh, whalch?"

Tai" What?"

Y/n" Lech goach."

Tai let go and Y/n fell to the floor and grabbed his throat.

Y/n" No i have no idea , sir."

Tai" There is no food on the table, why is that?"

Y/n" Well I'm covered in cuts, bruises and my own blood. One i can't cook n the condition and two do you want blood on your food?"

Tai then grabbed Y/n, took him out the room and threw him down the stairs. Y/n hit the floor and looked at the table to see everyone sat there staring daggers at Y/n.

Y/n" (groans) Well that hurt, so what do you want pasta with blood? Pizza but no tomato sauce is just my blood?"

Summer" We want you to cook us food, you disappointment."

Y/n" Food covered in blood coming up."

Raven" If i find any blood, then you are helping Yang and Ruby with training."

Ruby and Yang smile evilly.

Y/n" Ok then give me a minute. (stands up and cracks his back) There we go, there's the feeling in my back and the pain. Right then give me a minute."

Y/n then starts to cook as Qrow looks at Y/n with a bit of sympathy.

Time skip

Y/n finished cooking and gave the food to his so called family.

Y/n" There you go, know then i need to seal these wounds anyone got a medic kit?"

Tai punched Y/n int eh head sending him away from everyone.

Tai" You think we would waste a medic kit on you, your semblance is shit, you can't fight and would probably die without us?"

Y/n" (stud back up) Well who cares if my semblance is shit, Qrow's is misfortune, no offense."

Qrow" It's fine."

Y/n" I can't fight because you never taught me and I am probably going to die now because of you guys. (Y/n stumbles a bit) There it is."

Y/n then fell unconscious and blood started to seep out of Y/n's wounds, Qrow ran at Y/n with a med kit and started to call an ambulance.

Tai" Qrow he'll be fine, come have some dinner."

Qrow didn't even acknowledge Tai and picked up Y/n and took him to a car. Qrow then drove Y/n to a hospital.

Time skip

Y/n was now healed up with stitches and had tubes with morphine and iv fluid flowing into him. Y/n looked at Qrow.

Y/n" Hey Qrow so whats the damage?"

Qrow" Nothing that wont heal."

Y/n" Cool."

A doctor then walked in.