Rescue (15)

"Wow, wow, WOW!!" - Jason laughed like a maniac - "This body is amazing! I love it! HAhahaha"

The crazy killer strangles Kaneki with his bare hand, smashing him mercilessly onto the ground. Blood was scattered everywhere and the furniture in the shop was messed up by the fight... not the fight, the torture of Jason with Kaneki. And Jason keeps doing it non-stop.

Touka grab the chance when Jason turned his back to her.

"There's the weak spot!" Touka sprinted in and activate her kagune, planning to land a critical strike on Jason to rescue Kaneki.

"Not that easy, stupid sister!" 

Ayato was faster and knock out Touka onto the floor "This is none of your business, stand aside and watch, or I'll kill you"

"Damn, you! Dad sacrificed himself for our safety, and now you join this crazy organization!" She screamed out, Touka's pupils become red and her wing came out. Touka swiftly dashes toward Ayato

"Tch" Ayato clicks his tongue in annoyance, "Why are you so damn stubborn, you can't fly with those defected wings..."

*bam*

Kaneki heard the loud sound of Touka being smashed onto the floor, he hardly opens his heavy eyes, "T-Tou..ka..chan..." Kaneki weakly murmured. He can't do anything while Touka struggles with these.

"WoW! What is this?! You still didn't pass out!? AMAZING!" Jason laughs louder in joy. "This body is so AMAZING! I love this!" Then Jason grabs Kaneki's leg, "Then how about this?!" and smashes Kaneki onto the floor.

Kaneki's head hit the floor hard, his head feels numb and his sense started to leave his body. His eyes cannot keep open anymore, and eventually, he passes out.

"Hey" Jason calls Nico (the gay ghoul going with them), "Put this ghoul in the bag, he'll be my new 'toy' for a while"

"Sure honey" - Nico replied and do as Jason commanded

"And with you..." Jason glares at Banjo, "Let's go back to our base, Eto won't be happy about your useless performance!"

The fainted Kaneki has been placed into the bag, and they begin to leave Anteiku. As Jason turns his back on Anteiku and walks out, Touka sees a chance and she decided to catch the last try.

She quickly jumped toward Nico, who holding the bag that Kaneki was in, throwing sharp red crystals and successfully damaging Nico's arm. 

Touka tries to take the chance, "I'll snatch the bag then run away" - She planned.

"Nice try, but too slow" Ayato quickly caught and interrupt Touka's plan by smashing her down onto the ground, preventing her from the bag. "In case you are stubborn and try to catch us again, I'll destroy your ability to move"

"Arghhhhhhhhh" Touka screams in pain as Ayato shoots purple crystals into her legs. Finally, a kick sent Touka flew back into the shop.

"Done, let's go," Ayato said and walk away.

"Oh, you nearly killed your own sister, cold-blooded, I like that" Jason laughed.

*****

"Onee-chan! What happened?" Hinami freaked out seeing Touka's bloody body lying on the ground and the shop is a mess.

Hinami hastily takes a phone and calls Yoshimura...

"Hinami-chan, are there any problems?"

"Yoshimura-san, there's someone who came to our shop and destroy it, Onee-chan is injured and I didn't see Onii-chan anywhere!"