4: Realization

[nsfr: not safe for Ramadan]

• • •

Nathaniel shot his sight towards Marinette who was a blushing mess right now. And even though he thought that gripping thighs while driving was pretty normal for couples, he instantly assumed that Marinette had never experienced this before, and he loved to be the first one she gives herself to. Nathaniel pulled a smug on his face, and anyone could tell what he was up to. But Marinette, who never failed to read his emotions, still had no idea what bomb Nathaniel was about to drop. She was still in shock that she had failed to keep her thoughts within her head.

"This is pretty common y'know." They shared eye contact, and within a split second, he had driven his hand close to her womanhood. Marinette was just a blink away from giving in, her resilience was deteriorating and now she found it almost impossible to gain back her composure. She felt herself getting wet and she didn't want him to know about it. But not everything lasts forever, and neither did her fear. Nathaniel found an empty parking lot and hastily drove there.

"Let's get done with this quickly." He gave Marinette a seductive look before he turned off the engine and took off his seatbelt, he took off hers too. She lept over from her seat, dropped her purse at her seat and sat over his lap. "You're so fucking hot, Marinette." He uttered before he started attacking her lips mercilessly, he slid his tongue into her cavity, exploring each and every part of her mouth and their tongues putting out a ravishing dancing show. Marinette, who had just seen this heat in movies and dreams, was at her best all this very while. She never thought that she'd get that to experience that kind of love prior to her expectations. She grinded her hips on what she felt was his erection, wanting him to feel the same way she did. He slowly slid his hands from her thighs to cupping her ass and gripping it under the fabric of her dress, his cold touch sending shivers down her spine and driving her crazy. He nibbled on her bottom lip before attacking her neck and jaw. He left a trail of wet kisses as he travelled his way from her lips to her ears, sucking on the lobe and licking his way down her throat. The atmosphere now filled up with Marinette's moans, he soon found her sweet spot and instantly abused it ruthlessly, being completely aware of what effect it had on her. "N-Nathaniel please..." But he didn't stop and he wouldn't.

He held back her hair on one side of her neck so it would give a clear view of what he was doing to her skin, he insulted her sweet spot, licking, kissing, sucking and doing all sorts of dirty things with his mouth. Marinette felt like she was in heaven but it wasn't long before she abruptly gave in. She swept back her head and arched her back, gritting her teeth as she tried to suppress her lewd sounds. Nathaniel watched her, then his facial expression changed into a surprising one at once. He watched her in surprise as she lifted her dress to show the wetness that she'd just let out. His face then suddenly changed expressions

"That was quick, princess." He slid his tongue across his teeth, pulling her into a kiss. His hands held up her hair, feeling her silky strands like how he'd always wanted to, her hair turned out to be a lot better than his expectations. But they didn't last there forever, he wouldn't. He slowly slid his touch from her hair to her face and then jumped to her breasts making her let out dirty moans as she broke the kiss, pulling back her head as he attacked her neck swiftly once again. His hands squeezed her breasts so firmly. He looked up at her before he proceeded, she understood what he meant and nodded slowly, embarrassed about what he was about to witness, secretly hoping that he wouldn't be disappointed. He slowly started to slip her dress off of her as she admired his beautiful red hair. She went through his hair with her fingers, now just melting for how good of a fragrance his hair gave off. Nathaniel stopped in his tracks when he felt her fingers embracing through his hair, he instantly looked up at her, stopping abruptly. "You have beautiful hair." And even though she was a reddened mess, she didn't fall through to give him a genuine smile. I love her so much

He'd never gotten such a compliment, and he felt that it was beautiful. His eyes sparkled as he looked at her, wondering how in the world had time skipped by so fast. He once again kissed her, but this one was out of pure love and she could feel that he was being purely genuine and she loved it. She couldn't help but smile as he kissed her, she felt butterflies prancing in her stomach and she wanted to just lie down with him right then and there and cuddle until they both were asleep.

His hands rested on her waist now, hugging her. His head now resting on her chest, hearing her heartbeat as her fingers strode across his hair, giving him the motherly love that he'd always yearned for. "Don't you wanna continue?" She asked, watching him as he bobbed his head up at her, then shook his head. "I just wanna lay down with you right now. Some other time." He fixed his head back into the position it was before, on her chest. She smiled once again because that was obviously what she was thinking about too. But she was just as surprised that his member was still nudging her like before. She was surprised at how he withstood his desire before her, any man would've still continued in place of Nathaniel.

Growing up with a foster mother isn't easy, and she was amazed at how decent this man had come out. Regardless of his dad being such a prick to him, she decided on giving him the motherly love that his life lacked ever since his mom had decided to leave him for another man. She could never imagine her family breaking apart like so, and she was aware that death gets to everyone, but that was the only thing that she believed would break apart the family. She wasn't ready to listen to anything other than that, that was her belief.

But that's when it hit her, that it was all going to end the next week.

◆ ◆ ◆

"How long has it been since I was out?" He asked looking up at Marinette as he rubbed his eyes. "I think about an hour and a half." She said, looking at the watch on his wrist. He smiled and then gave her a peck on her lips. "Do you wanna drop by my place for the night?" She hesitantly asked, hoping that he'd agree. "Oh Marinette I promise you that's an offer that I would hate to decline but I've got to be somewhere after this." "I understand." She gave him a soft smile.

"Let's go somewhere to eat before I drop you home." he said as she hopped back onto her seat, still feeling a little wet from the orgasm he'd given her. Well, not exactly.

"Let's go on the beach and get ice creams there." She suggested. "Good idea." He started the engine again and started driving at once.

Marinette's phone had buzzed a few times now and she finally picked up her phone from her purse and checked her notifications. It was, obviously, Alya. She read her chats which seemed to have no conclusions:

Marinette wanted to tell her so much about it but she figured that some things should actually stay private

It would be too awkward going on about how we made out

"Alya?" Nathaniel asked "Yeah, she keeps asking about our date," Marinette sighed as she slipped her phone back into her purse. "she's into this more than we are."

"I mean she IS your best friend after all." Nathaniel shot out a smile at Marinette, she admired it. "True but there's no way I'm telling her how we made out," Marinette blurted, only to realize a few moments later that she'd let him on her thoughts once again, grinning sheepishly. And sure enough, he laughed at her silly comment.

"Not to mention that this was your first time." He added then continued snickering at her.

"Hey it wasn't so bad for a first time-" But that's when the biggest realization of her life hit her...

This wasn't her first time.