2: Roller coasters

Marinette stared at Nathaniel in complete shock. "Erm, I just wanted to surprise you..." Nathaniel suddenly turned nervous and scratched the back of his head. "CLOSE YOUR EYES DUMBASS!!" Marinette burst out holding onto her towel from preventing it to fall at all costs. Yes, she was wearing her towel. "I'M SORRY" and with that, Nathaniel turned around, covering his reddened face with his hands. the image of Marinette in a towel playing repeatedly in his head. Oh good mother of the lord, save me!!

Marinette quickly tried to look through her closet for a pair of pyjamas. It didn't matter if she wore matching ones or not, she just wanted to dress up before Nathaniel could turn around again. Feeling embarrassed more than ever, she made a run to the bathroom once again and got dressed in less than a minute. "Hey..." Marinette finally said as she closed the bathroom door behind her. "Well, that was a roller coaster," Nathaniel said as he finally turned around and opened his eyes. "and that too an awkward one."

"You could've at least told me that you were in my room. What if I was completely naked?!" Marinette started to get a little annoyed at this very point. "I'm sorry," he meant it "I should've let you know before coming in."

"Oh, you sure should've," Marinette said as she emphasized her words. "But anyway, it's okay." She smiled and Nathaniel looked at her "Finally, you can stop being so dramatic." Nathaniel playfully rolled his eyes and then laughed about it and Marinette followed along.

"Anyway, why'd you come after we just got off from our session?" Marinette asked grabbing a bag of popcorn as she sat down on her couch, Nathaniel sat beside her. "Oh I was going on a long drive when you popped up in my head considering how much you love-" "That's enough talk," Marinette said as she quickly got up and grabbed her small shoulder purse from the hook "LET'S MOVE!!" Nathaniel looked at her for a moment before he got up and opened the door for her. "I knew it." He smiled at her as she walked past him.

"Hi, guys. Eating out tonight?" Sabine asked as she watched them come down the stairs. "Oh, no aunty!! We're just going out to get some fresh air on a long drive." Nathaniel said as he grabbed his coat from the hook, Marinette grabbed her muffler and her jacket too. "Oooh that's good," Sabine smiled "Join us tonight!!"

Nathaniel and Marinette exchanged a glance then smiled at Sabine. "Oh for sure. Count me in!!"

◆ ◆ ◆

"It's gotten chilly," Marinette said as she rubbed her hands and blew on them. Nathaniel locked in his seatbelt and then started up the engine. "Tomorrow's December. You don't expect the weather to warm up. Do you know?" Nathaniel smirked at Marinette then proceeded to drive. Marinette furrowed her brows at him "Hey!! I'm aware of that y'know." "Totally."

As they were driving, it started raining. It was slow at first, but then eventually picked up the pace. "That was unexpected." Nathaniel said as he parked the car in the nearest parking lot. "Right, it's risky to drive out." Marinette said as she bent over to look from the windshield. "Butttt I know a thing we can do instead." She said as she gave Nathaniel a mischievous look. "No you don't-" But in less than a moment, Marinette took off from the car.

And even though she wasn't dressed up for the weather, she enjoyed every drop that came her way, spinning ever so lightly so that she could enjoy the pleasure with her whole body. Nathaniel got out of the car and watched her, to his eyes, Nothing was prettier than her at this very moment. He'd forget all the problems that he had by just looking at her, and being with her made him feel like he was in heaven. Not realising that he was drenched from the heavy rain, his thoughts were shaken when he heard a loud thunder and he shook his head and then ran over to Marinette."You'll catch a cold." She watched him as he removed his coat and slid it over her shoulders, but that wasn't what she was thinking about. All she thought about was how close he was and she worried that her pacing heartbeat would be heard by him at some point, and to be fair, Nathaniel was worried about the same thing. He stared into her beautiful ocean eyes which made him want to dive deep into them, his gaze slowly slid over from her eyes to her cherry-red lips and he found her looking at his. And at that very moment, he found himself locking his lips with hers, he cupped her rosy cheeks with his hands and continued to kiss her. She felt butterflies dancing crazily in her stomach, she felt her knees losing their strength. She was melting into the kiss as she groped onto his shirt to keep herself on her feet, he instantly realised this and moved one of his hands to her waist. He couldn't believe this was happening.

They finally let go, panting for their breaths, their foreheads still touching. "Well, THAT was a roller coaster." Marinette giggled as she made him laugh ever so lightly. They locked their eyes with each other once again, smiling a smile that none of them could control until a snowflake landed on Nathaniel's nose. "IT'S SNOWING!!" Marinette let out an excited scream and Nathaniel laughed at her, spinning her in the air as she spread out her arms and looked at the falling snow. Then he let her down and she shuffled his bright red hair. Nathaniel bent down and gave her a peck on the lips. Marinette widened her eyes, processing what just happened, blinking a few times. "You're so unpredictable!!" She said as she furrowed her brows at him "And I love you." He smiled as he flicked his nose with hers, making her giggle. "I love you too."

◆ ◆ ◆

"Oh my-" Sabine watched the new couple in surprise as they stepped in dripping wet. "Come in quick!! Or you might catch a cold." Tom walked out of the kitchen and joined them. They gave a worried look but then it didn't take them long enough until they figured out what actually had happened. They started smiling after they saw Marinette and Nathaniel giving each other what Tom and Sabine called the 'love stare'. "Oh dears, freshen up until we set the table." Tom smiled as he hugged his wife. Marinette and Nathaniel nodded and they both started walking towards Marinette's room.

Nathaniel shut the door behind him. And it was all about closing the door that they had started to fight for going to the bathroom first. Nathaniel had a strong grip on Marinette's waist and it was impossible for her to move considering how small she was. "Let me goooo! I wanna go first." Marinette tried running but as usual, it wasn't really useful "Not happening." He said as he dropped her and made a run for the bathroom. But Marinette was fast enough to catch up and tugged him by the hem of his jeans. "You're not going until I get done first." Marinette said but soon after that, she found him on top of her. Her cheeks reddening with each millisecond that passed by and her heart beating at an enormous speed from being tangled in such a situation. Nathaniel didn't miss this opportunity and smirked at her. "I'm going first." His voice sounded deep and commanding which immediately sent Marinette internally screaming as she clamped her hand over her mouth to muffle any scream that came her way. Nathaniel got up smirking and walked towards the bathroom, he gave her a smile before he unbuckled his belt and for some reason, the way he did that made Marinette feel like it was so sexy. "Enjoy." he smiled and shut the bathroom door.

WHAT THE FUCK?!!