CHAPTER 85 - Different Treatment

Start from the beginning

That's how the writer wrote him as the character that always hiding his power and say he didn't do anything.

...Well, his power is strange and doesn't need  magic power. And no one can prove that he did it unlike the time he burned the money, no one could say that the tree attacks something that Cale did. Kim Dokja thought.

No one in this world able to do that because Ancient Power didn't exist in this world.

[Your understanding of the character ‘Cale Henituse’ has increased.]

Kim Dokja was surprised by the sudden increased of his understanding about Cale.

The Way of Survival mostly describes about Cale and Alberu when their group met with Yoo Jonghyuk.

Choi Han was rarely spoke with other people like Mary.

And even the writer describes a lot about Clopeh, Kim Dokja can’t understand anything about him because he was too crazy for Kim Dokja to understand.

But because of the increased of his understanding about Cale Henituse, Kim Dokja find some way out for his current situation.

“Then how about we ask the related person about it?” Kim Dokja said with a loud voice.

Dokgak frowned from his words for a moment and relax his expression as he smile with disturbing expression and asked.

[Alright, do the related party want to protest about the outcome?]
Dokgak look at Cale’s group direction.
He is waiting for their reaction.

In Dokgak mind, he imagine the chaotic situation that would bring more viewers into his channel.

But what he’s thinking never happened.

The fans, constellations and dokkaebis are looking at Cale.

"Why are you looking at me? I didn't do anything, so why did you say that I get contributions from the scenario?" Cale said while looking at the dokkaebis with annoyed expression.

"!!!" Everyone are surprised hearing Cale answer.

“Why don’t you just give them their rewards? Just quickly end this scenario and don’t try to waste our time. Have you heard the saying ‘Time is money'?”
It was Cale who crush his hope and started to rebuke him.

Dokgak unconsciously gapping his mouth like he wants to say something but nothing comes out from his mouth.

Who want to get any contributions in this scenario? Just let them get it all of it. Do you know how hard I need to hold myself from not getting any attention? So why did those constellations and that dokkaebi trying to involve me? Cale feel annoyed by the reactions from Dokgak and the constellations.

Not only Dokgak but also the constellations that wanting Cale to get the contributions became confused.

I’m glad I know a bit about him because I read the Way of Survival. Kim Dokja felt relief and he trying to hold his laughter because how funny Dokgak’s expression right now.

That place becomes silent after Cale rebuke Dokgak.

After few minutes, someone broke the silence.

“As expected of Cale-nim! He was so humble and cool!”

“Um, I know, right.”

“After all, what do those rewards mean to Our Cale-nim when he already has everything.”

“If he get the rewards from that non-believer dokkaebi won’t it was like lowering himself to that bastard dokkaebi?”

[Some constellations listen carefully to your explanations.]

[Some constellations feel ashamed for their swallow thought.]

[Some constellations sad because of their lack of understanding at the greatness of their ‘Godly Idols’.]

[The constellations in the fans circle begging their ‘Godly Idols’ for forgiveness to their thoughtless actions.]

[Some constellations blame ‘Dokgak’ actions that misleading their actions.]

[Some constellations angry at ‘Dokgak’ for trying to shake their faith.]

[Some constellations...]
...

The craziness of the cultists like fans members are really scary.

Not only the people but also the constellations because they started to get angry at Dokgak.

But their anger seems to snap Dokgak from his confusion.

At first he had an angry expression but he quickly changed his expression and started to smiling again and appeasing the angry constellations.

Kim Dokja didn’t let him go and opened his mouth. “So, when I could receive my rewards? Do you still have any problems?”

[Oh, of course. I’m sorry. I made a mistake.]
Dokgak answer Kim Dokja.

Dokgak was a scary dokkaebi.

He wasn’t silly like Bihyung but had a different constitution from the intermediate dokkaebis.

Not just anyone could be a streamer of a major channel.

He still able to act professionally when he gets those angry mobs (constellations)...but his eyes didn’t smile like before anymore. Kim Dokja observed Dokgak expression.

[The sub-scenario – SSS-grade Hunt has ended.]

[The compensation settlement will begin.]

[You have obtained 50,000 coins as compensation.]