Chapter 61 - 67

Chapter 61 Time Retrograde

    ◎Every reincarnation is just to save you◎

    As soon as the black-haired young man finished speaking, Luo Nuo and Yan were both stunned in place.

    If it was in the past, Luo Nuo would be blushing and at a loss, but under such a severe situation, such flirtatious words can't make people shy.

    Luo Nuo frowned instead, but before she could say anything, the black-haired young man half lying in her arms suddenly cried out in pain: "Sh——".

    One leg retracted accordingly.

    Luo Nuo blinked and looked at the legs of the black-haired young man, while the black-haired young man showed a very ironic smile, and also looked at Han who was squatting on his legs and said, "Where are you?" What are you angry about? An impostor who takes someone else's identity."

    —— When pulling out the trident, I pressed the black-haired youth's legs with one hand, this is to prevent people from moving or struggling subconsciously.

    Yan still remembers what the girl described to him about the black-haired youth, no matter what the other party's current actions are, Yan is still vigilant.

    And when he saw the young girl softly hugging the young man in his arms, for some reason, he didn't let go of the hands holding the young man's legs.

    Just now, when the black-haired young man uttered the joke-like and flirtatious words, his hands increased uncontrollably.

    They looked at each other, and there was deep hostility towards each other in their eyes.

    And the words that the black-haired young man said afterwards also made Luo Nuo feel puzzled -

    "An impostor who takes someone else's identity?"

    After hearing this, he couldn't help frowning, and his red eyes became sharper.

    The black-haired young man let out a sneer: "Yes, if it wasn't for you—"

    The pair of golden eyes that should have been brilliant were glowing with deep black at this moment, and they were staring at the silver-haired young man opposite, with a strong hatred emerging in them: "No matter how many times, the one who is always by her side is me." ! If I hadn't left this time, it wouldn't have been your turn!"

    Every time! This trash can't protect Luo Nuo every time! Kong has a powerful ability but it is useless!

    Yes... No matter how many times, Luo Nuo is always with him, and this damn guy will come to interfere with them every time.

    He could think that this time would be no exception, and in the end he even took his place as the closest person to the girl!

    The black-haired young man let out a low laugh, and then he left the girl's warm embrace and stood up, his eyes shifted to the girl: "Luo Nuo, do you know? We should have met in the 15th star area. It's us, and he will follow here by himself, like a dog."

    Although the black-haired young man helped him a lot, Luo Nuo was also a little sullen after hearing the other party use very insulting words to call Yan twice.

    After her emotions fell into the eyes of the black-haired young man, the other party laughed softly: "If I hadn't chosen another plan, it would be impossible for him to stand by your side. You see, you are even angry with me because of him." ...This is something I can't even imagine in any world." "

    I don't understand what you're talking about." Luo Nuo looked at him coldly, "Thank you for doing so much , but I hate that he is my best friend."