Chapter 41 - 50

Chapter 41 Undoubtedly

    ◎The next chapter Banquet◎

    Accompanied by the music, the figure of the girl slowly appeared in front of everyone.

    The solemn and solemn venue was not decorated very prosperously, but when the girl appeared, it added a touch of boundless beauty to the surrounding scenery.

    Although many people have watched the video or photo of the girl several times before, even so, under the impact of that face, many people still held their breath subconsciously.

    The two people who were swaying in the upper seat immediately ended their secret confrontation the moment the girl appeared.

    Both of them were stunned by the formally dressed girl in front of them—

    the girl today still had her smooth black hair loose, but she just changed her flowing skirt and put on a black and white military uniform with a golden edge. Coupled with the unique temperament of a girl, it looks very heroic.

    Under the sunlight pouring from above, the girl's golden eyes shone brightly. The golden color was like the companion of the sun. Its existence made people can't help but think of "sacred" and "inviolable".

    And that's the case with the young girl now, the face whose facial features are so exquisite that it doesn't look like a real person is expressionless at this time, adding a bit of calmness, and at the same time cooling down the gorgeous beauty a bit.

    A young girl is like a holy flower of old age, so beautiful that people only dare to look at it from a distance.

    The girl who attracted everyone's attention finally came to her glory under the gaze of everyone.

    God knows how excited the people were after seeing Luo Nuo's appearance. Whether it was part of the crowd at the scene or the people who passed through the holographic equipment, they couldn't stop their excitement after they recovered.

    The people at the scene only sighed in their hearts at the impressive scene in front of them, but discussions have already sprung up on the Internet-【

    Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh! 】

    【I declare that Luoshen is my eternal god! 】

    【Help! This kind of dress is really cold and abstinent, I like it very much! ! My sister stepped on me! ]

    [What's going on with you upstairs? ? ]

    [Woooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo..co.uk 】

    ......

    At this time, Leian sat in his seat and opened his emerald green eyes wide, staring at Luo Nuo in the distance without moving.

    Miss Elf dressed in this way lacks a bit of natural taste, but is still agile and beautiful, which adds a bit of mature charm.

    At that moment, it seemed that only Ryan was left around, and his whole body was attracted by the girl not far away.

    And the same is true for Lei Wen, he also bit the tip of his tongue to bleed out, and his nails were deeply embedded in the palm of his hand.

    It's perfect...

    Lei Wen thought so, and the smell of blood spurting out together stimulated his brain and nerves, and the ensuing tingling sensation made him restrain his agitated and excited body.