Chapter 31 - 40

Chapter 31 Thousands of people call her name

    ◎Go away! ◎

    At the moment when the Zerg appeared, the central government immediately issued a first-level alarm, and "Herimanli" as a military base immediately dispatched an elite company to the examination room to support -

    "Seventh Company", led by the Lei family The young master Lei Shuo is the leader of the team, which is composed of the youngest elites in the empire.

    The "Seventh Company" belongs to the First Army Battalion, and the purpose of forming it is to resist the Zerg who does not know when it will make a comeback.

    The Zerg that appeared in the examination room was too sudden, no one knew how they passed through the energy shield protecting the Federation, and why they got here.

    The route is unknown, the purpose is unknown, the quantity is unknown, and the lack of data makes it difficult to determine everything. The central government immediately held a meeting of all departments.

    Every appearance of the Zerg has a very strong purpose, but it appeared again after a hundred years of truce, but it appeared on the examination site of the "Herriman Military Academy".

    Today's younger generations have never seen Zerg, and all their cognitions are just records in the database.

    When they face the Zerg head-on, not to mention the odds of winning, maybe even surviving is a problem.

    However, when the rescue team rushed from the 3rd area to the 14th area at the fastest speed, what they saw was a very shocking scene - the candidates united to resist the attack from the Zerg in an organized manner

    , The low-level Zerg were attracted by the huge green rhizome, and seemed to have lost their target of action.

    However, the high-level Zerg, who was the leader, knelt down in front of the girl on one knee.

    Actions such as "kneeling on one knee"

    have always been bound to the words "sacred" and "sincere", and such behaviors will never appear on such a proud and ferocious Zerg.

    But now, that kind of Zerg kneeled on one knee, and the object of kneeling was even the girl who had long been regarded by the Federation as "the holder of a rare ability with first-level protection".

    Level 1, this is an unprecedented existence.

    After the establishment of the protection regulations, there has never been a person protected at the federal level. The girl named Luo Nuo is the first in history.

    The "Seventh Company" was on the way here, and at the same time watched the situation in the examination room through the camera device.

    Everyone has witnessed that Luo Nuo possesses a healing ability that has never been seen before, which surpasses the highest technology of the empire, can instantly regenerate limbs, and even has the possibility of bringing the dead back to life.

    Not only that, she is also a holder of dual abilities, and her own strength is also very outstanding -

    all special and unreasonable things are displayed on one person, as this person, Luo Nuo is well-deserved treasure.

    However, it is such a precious and unique existence, but there is a high-level Zerg kneeling in front of it—the cruel and terrifying existence that once nearly wiped out human beings.

    Such a scene caught everyone present off guard and shocked, and the action of the Zerg kneeling on one knee was also very intriguing.

    But in the next second, Luo Nuo among the people present was the first to react quickly.