AJAX X F. READER (PART-1)

Start from the beginning

[YOUR OUTFIT]

(If You Don't Like It Then Imagine Whatever Dress You Want)

“Thanks Enid, You Look Stunning” I Compliment Her She Look Good On Her White Dress.

“Thanks, I Will See You There Then” I Nodded And Left The Dorm. Infront Of The Entrence I Saw Ajax And Wents To Him.

“Hey Aj” I Greeted Him And As Soon As He Turned To Look At Me His Jaw Dropped.

“Woah, Y..you Look Breathtaking Y/N” He Said Clearly Stunning Look On Hi Face, He Look Silly, I Giggled.

“You Don't Look Bad As Well” I Hold His Arm As We All Inside.

Few Hours Later..

Everything Was Going Smoothly, After Dancing I Decided To Take a Rest While Drinking My Drink Alone Because Everyone Wanted To Play Trust Or Dare Well Everyone Expect Me And Wednesday Ofc.

I Was Watching Them Playing. They're Making Fun Of Some Classmates. Then Sometimes Later It's Ajax Turn.

“Ajax True Or Dare?” A Boy Said, Everyone Look At Ajax.

“Dare Of Course” He Smirked Then Look At His Friend.

I'm Having a Bad Feelings About It’ I Thought And Oh God I Was Right.

“I Dare You To Kiss Enid” That Boy Smirk At Him As Everyone Started Laughing. Everyone Know Me And Ajax Are Together And Very Much In Love. So Ofc They Know Ajax Won't Do It So Do I. But Then..

Ajax Turn To Face Enid Making Everyone Confused. Suddenly My Eye's Widen In Horror When Ajax Slammed His Lips Into Her.

AJAX KISSED ENID!!!

My Glass Dropped And Crashed In The Floor But I'm Sure No One Notice It After All The Music Was Loud Expect Wednesday. Corner Of My I Eye's I Watch Her Glare At Them.

My Heart Feel Heavy, Tears Already Gathering Around My Eye's But I Refused To Cry. Ajax Pull Away From Enid Then Suddenly Enid Get Up And Run Away Somewhere.

Ajax Also Run After Her.

A Pin Drop Silence...

Unconsciously I Found Myself Follow Them. In My Head Just One Question Is Coming.

What Just Happened?? Ajax Kissed Enid While He Was With Me? Why?’ I Thought As I Spot Them Behind a Wall And Hear Their Conversation.

“Enid Please....”

“No Ajax How Could You??” Enid Was Crying As Ajax Try To Comfort Her.

“I-i Just Can't Help It I Still Like You I Guess” i Feel Someone Stab Me In My Heart. He Still Like Her?? Then Why He...Why??

“Don't Lie I Saw How Happy You're With Y/N. I Was Right All Along That You And She's a Thing" Enid Sobbed Loudly.

‘What??’ I Can't Believe It All The Time My Bestfriend Enid Was Doubting My Loyalty To Her??

“No Enid That's Not True” Ajax Said.

“Not True? What Not True Huh? You're dating Y/N Ajax....”

“I DID IT BECAUSE OF YOU” Enid Started To Accused Him But He Cut Her Of And Said Something I'm Not Ready To Hear.

“W-what? What Do You Mean?” Enid Asked Confusingly.

“Y/N Is Just My Bestfriend And I Date Her To Make You Jealous, I Know You Don't Like It When I'm With Her That's Why You Break Up With Me So Out Of Anger I Start Dating Her So That I Can Maka You Jealous” Ajax Admitted As I Fall On My Knees But Suddenly Wednesday Grabbed Me.