TYLER X F. READER

Start from the beginning

What I Didn't Notice Was Tylar. He Was Looking At Us. His Eye's Turned Darkened. Jaw Clenched And His Hand Grabbing The Table To Tightly That It's Should Be Creaking Any Time.

TYLAR P.O.V:

         I Was Talking To Wednesday About The Monster She Was Looking For. I've An Mission So For That I've To Be Close To Wednesday. Truth Be Told I'm Not Really A Big Fan Of Her But *Sigh* I've To Do This For My Mission.

As I Was Talking To Her About The Next Spot We Gonna Investigate I Hear a Soft And Adorable Laughing Sound. I Look Up See Y/N.

I Smiled At Her Smiling Face. God I Love That Smile So Much. She's Most Important Person In My Life And I Really Really Love Her So Much Ofc Not As A Friends But More Then That. I'm In Love With Her For Few Month Now.

My Smile Faded And Eye's Turned Darkened as I Spot That Y/N Wasn't Alone. In Fact She's Laughing Because Of Someone. Xavier.

ARE YOU SH**TING WITH ME?’ I Clenched My Jaw And Grabbed The Table.

XAVIER WITH MY Y/N???

WHAT THE HELL HE'S DOING WITH HER??

I Started To Hear Their Conversation More Like Flirting With Each Other. My Blood Started To Boil. How Dare He To Flirt With My Girl. Y/N Is Mine.

I Glare At Them. Why Y/N Also Flirting With Him?? Does She Like Him?? F**k Noo. She's Mine, Mine, Mine.

“I Have Something To Do. I'll Talk To You Later” I Give Wednesday A Fake Smile Then Walk Towards Them Without Caring Wednesday Response.
I Stand Behind Xavier.

“Y/N" I Called Her While Glaring At Xavier. They Both Turned To Me. Y/N Looks Confused While Xavier Looks Annoyed.

“Ty? What's Wrong?” She Asked Me As She Gaze Behind Me. I Guess She Was Looking At Wednesday Wondering Why I'm Here And Not With Her.

“I Need Your  Help With Something Can You Come With Me For a Second?” I Shoot Her a Pleads Eyes Ignoring Xavier Glare At Me.

“Um Okay” She Nodded Then Look At Xavier.

“I'm Sorry I Have To Do Something” She Give Him A Apologize Look. I Feel Myself Burning In Jealousy.

“It's Okay Darling I'll See You Again” He Wink At Her As I Stop The Urge Of Punk His Eye's Out. I Grabbed Y/N Hand And Dragged Her With Me. While Walking I Look Back And Meet With Xavier Glare. I Smirk At Him.

Look Carefully Freak, Y/N Is Mine’ I Scoffs At Him As I Saw Him Clenched His Fist.

I Dragged Y/N To The basement Where I Know No One Will Come And Close The Door Behind Me. I Watched Y/N Turned To Face Me.

“So What You Need My Help For?” She Asked Just Meet My Hard Glare. She Flinched.

“What Was That?” I Asked, Calmly. Try To Not Be Harsh At Her.

“What? What's What??” She Said Clearly Confused.

“With That Xavier Guy” I Demands.

“We're Just Talking” She Said While Crossed Her Arms Over Her Chest As I Look Down At Her Chest Then Look Back At Her.

“Talking?? More Like Flirting” I Hissed.

“.......”

“So What If I Was Flirting With Him?” She Told Me Like It's Nothing. UN-F**KING-BELIEVABLE.

“So What?? You Can't Flirt With Anyone” I Said Before Taking Few Step Towards Her Slowly Then Stopped Just Inch Away From Her.  She Take a Deep Breath Then Look At Me.

“Why Not? You Can Flirt With Anyone But I Can't?” This Time She Hissed At Me.

“I Never Flirt With Anyone Other Then You” I Lean Towards Her Face Looking Down At Her As I'm Taller Then Her. She Scoffed And Rolled Her Eye's At Me.

“Yeah, Right”

“Y/N You Don..”

“Look I Know You Like Wednesday And I Understand You. Did I Ever Reacted Like This? No. Then Why You're Reacting Like This When It's Come To Me?” She Said Looking Away From Me.

I Grabbed Her Chin Make Her Face Me. She Looked At Me With Her Big Doe Eye's.

“Because It's You”. She Looked Confused But Then Her Eye's Widened When I Crashed My Lips Into Her.

I Grabbed Her Waist Tightly With One Hand And Hold Her Neck With Other One. She Suddenly Wraps Her Hands Around My Neck As I Pulled Her Impossible Close To Me.

“I Don't Want Wednesday, I Want You” I Admitted After Pulling Away From Her Then Again Kiss Her Without Giving Her Any Time To Breath.

Soon The Kiss Turned a Passionate, Lustful And Heated Makeout. But Suddenly Y/N Pulled Away Then Get Out Of My Hold And Step Back. I Groaned.

“Y/N, Come Back Here Right Now” I Try To Grab Her Again But She Dodged It And Chuckle.

“Nope, Not Now We've Work To Do Ty” She Playfully Hit My Head As I Groaned. Already Missing Her Lips On Me. She's Addicted.

“Just One Kiss Please” I Give Her My Best Puppy Eye's But She Just Shake Her Head. She Suddenly Peck My Lips Then Step Back Quickly Before I Can Grab Her.

“Come On Ty Let's Go Now And We'll Talk About It Later” She Said While Grabbing My Hand And Start Dragging Me.

“You're Lucky I Love You And Also You Better Stay Away From Him Or Others Man Unless You Want Me To Break Their Nose” I Told Her While Walking Towards The Door.

“Aye Aye Captain And Same Goes For You” She Playfully Glare At Me Then Open The Door.

“You're Lucky That I Love You Too” And She Walk Away From Me.

I Watched As She Walk Away.

I'm So Damn Lucky’ A Big Smile Break  Into My Face.