"Juliet," Azriela murmured, and my attention turned toward her.

"What's wrong?"

"Can you come to my birthday party?"

I gently smile. "Mine too! I'm turning 4!" Massey giggles.

"Oh my goodness, you're so old." I teased, and they both giggled.

" No! Daddy is old." they giggle, " Daddy said I will always be his little girl."

" Your dad is old isn't he." I laughed. " When's your birthday party?" I asked with a smile.

" Yesterday!" Marsey exclaims. I laugh a little softer when I squint my eyes.

" Yesterday? Do you mean tomorrow?"

"No, yesterday!" Azriela confirms, and I chuckle a little.

"Why the hell is the water pink?" The girls' eyes snapped to the door as Harry's a voice resounded in the bathroom, and they gasped.

" Daddy!" Harry walks over to us while grinning at his girls and kissing the tops of their wet hair.

"How are my little loves?" he hums looking very amused, Harry runs his thumb over their face removing the soap.

"Good!" they answered at the same time. " Daddy! Look at my toy," Marsey reaches inside the water and plucks out a barbie.

" Wow! She's beautiful," Marsey agrees and Harry looks over at Azri lowering his voice. "How's my little baby doing?"

" Good," Azri whispered back. " I missed you, daddy."

" I know, I missed you so so much more." Harry's eyes snapped toward me and I smiled.

"I was just about to drain the water to shower them."

"Let me help you." He muttered and showered Azriela while I showered Marceline. As they are finished and covered in their princess towels, Harry lifts both of them instantly, holding them close.

"It's cold!" Azri whispered against Harry, and he held her a little tighter.

"I know, honeypot, let's change fast, yeah?" Azri nods repeatedly to Harry, who is sitting on top of my bed.

"Daddy, we made so many cupcakes!"

"Ah, really? Did you save Daddy one?"

Each of them sits up and nods. " Yeah! Strawberry. It's good." Marsey grinned and turned to face me.

"My little chefs—" Harry looks over at me and takes a deep breath. "Do you know how to bake? I didn't give you a cookbook for that."

My jaw drops open and a laugh escapes my mouth " you—" I stop myself before I can even say the word. "I can bake," He hums, clearly amused at my offense pretending not to believe me but turning his focus back to the girls as they start calling for him.

" Cupcakes are good!"  Marsey giggles

"Daddy, we played dress up! I did Juliet's makeup, too. Um, does she look pretty?" Harry turns to look at me; my pink shirt was soaked with water, my blue pants as well, and my face still had most of the makeup—red lipstick messily all over my lips, bright and messy eyeshadow.

Harry rolls his lips inside his mouth, holding back a laugh, and I shake my head. "Not funny," he shrugs and looks down at Azriela.

"She looks pretty, little love. Good job; you're an absolute artist." They smiled widely and looked very happy.

"I picked her clothes!" Marsey takes the credit with a smile.

"And I did her makeup!" Azri says shyly, "But Marsey helped me too. Can I do your makeup, Daddy?"