MALE WEDNESDAY X F. READER

Your And Enid's New Roommate Catch Romantic Feelings For You.
       But He Choose To Push You Away.

~~~~~~~

YOUR P.O.V:

            We're Having a New Roommate And Since Yesterday Enid Annoying Me By How Excited She's For The New Boy. It's Weird That Weems Arranged A Boy In Our Dorm I Mean Girls Dorm But I Guess Maybe All Boys Dorm Is Full.

To Be Honest I'm Excited To Meet Him As Well. I Hear He Killed Someone In His Previous School, For Some Reason I'm Really Excited To Meet And Get To Know Him.

‘Wednesday Addams I'll See You Tomorrow” I Smile At My Thought.

WEDNESDAY'S P.O.V:

           Nevermore. A School Of Outcast And Where My Parents Went. I Hate That They're Forcing Me To Go There But Don't Worry Mother I'll Leave That Damn School Soon.
I Rolled My Eye's When Princepal Weems Take Us To Meet 'My So Called New Roomates' I Already Hate Them Tho.

“Girls Come On And See Who We Have Here” While Opening The Door Weems Gently Inform ‘My Roommates’ That I'm Here And I Felt Disgusting By That Tone.

As Soon As The Door Open My Eye's Fall For The Room Which Half Of Is Very Colourful And Other Half In Black.

At Last Someone Have Some Taste’ i Thought.

“HOWDY ROOMIE” Suddenly A Blonde Hair Girl Run Towards Me A Big Smile Pasted At Her Face. It's Creepy But Not a Good Way For Me. I Look At Her In Disgust  Already Dislike Her Presence Now How I Suppose To Tolerate Her??

Great Just FvcKing Great’ I Cursed Mentally Rolling My Eyes.

The Blondie Girl I Just Find Out Who's Name Is Enid Showing Me Around The School And Telling Me God Know What. As I Was Following Her A Boy Come To Us.

“Yo Enid, You Not Gonna Believe The Dirt I Heard About Your Roommate” Enid Look Awkward But That Boy Didn't Notice It.

“He Eats Human Flesh! Totally Chowed Down On That Kid He Murdered. You Better Watch Your Back” As Soon As He Say It Enid Move A Little So That I'm Now Facing Him.

“Quite The Contrary. I Actually Fillet The Bodies Of My Victims Then Feed Them To My Menagerie Of Pets” He Flinched And I Mentally Smirked.

Yes, Fear Me Just Like That’ My Thoughts Cut Off When I Hear A Soft Voice.

“Ajax That's Rude Of You”I Turn To Find A Girl. H/c Hair, E/c Eye's, Short/Tall But Not More Then Me (Wink Wink, He's Tall Darling~)

She's Beautiful Actually And Very Attractiv....WHAT THE F.. WHAT'S WRONG WITH ME???

“Sorry Y/N/N” That Boy Ajax Pouted (Which Is Disgusting According To Him) At Her And IDK Why It's Made Me Uncomfortable For Some Reason. I Clenched My Jaw And Glare At The Boy. Go Away.

“Fine Fine Go I'll Talk To You Later” That Unknown Girl Sighed And Said To Him Then Pat His Head.

DON'T. F**KING. TOUCH. HIM’ I Said It In My Mind I Don't Know Why I Feel Like That But It's New For Me And I  Hate It.

“Y/NNNN!!” Enid Hug That Girl And She Hugged Her Back And Let Me Tell You Something. I Wanna Rip Enid Hands So Bad Right Now.

I Shake My Head. This Feeling I Don't Know What Is This But It's Disgusting And I Don't Hate it.

“Y/N Meet Our New Roommate Wednesday” Enid Said To Her And Turn To Me “ Wednesday Meet Your Another Roommate Y/N, My Bestie Boo” I Roll My Eye's At Her And Look At Y/N.