📝Royalty Au📝

Uh, hey so...
Just a quick explanation of a few things,
In this Au, Kunikida is only four years older than Atsushi, and the two of them are children at the moment, to be specific, at the very beginning, Atsushi is four and Kunikida is eight.
And I plan to make different scenarios with this Au so their ages are the same at the beginning of every Royalty Au unless say otherwise.

If you don't understand much about nobility and stuff like that, let me quickly explain a few things.

Noble = Somebody who's rich and is apart of high society.

Marquis = Originally a commoner who was able to raise enough funds to buy a noble title.

Count = Basically marquis divided by two.

Countess = In the same position as the Count, just female, or in most cases, the Counts wife.

Duke = Basically marquis times five.

Duchess = In the same position as the Duke just female, or in most cases, the Dukes wife.

Viscount = Just a tad bit higher than the Count position.

Grand Duke = Example: If for whatever reason the Emperor has let's say, two children, the eldest will become the next Emperor and the second eldest will become a Grand Duke. There are usually a fair amount of normal Dukes in one Empire, but there aren't usually many Grand Dukes.

Emperor = King, basically.

Empress = The Emperor's wife.

Imperial Castle = Basically the palace where the Emperor and Empress live.

Concubine = Basically, they are ladies that are brought into the Imperial Castle that are higher in society than most nobles but in a lower position than the Empress. Since most marriages in noble society are forced, the Emperor usually will bring in a slut to satisfy his lust. usually only Emperors have these, but it's uncommon for Grand Dukes to have these as well.

Etiquette = Basically manners, posture, bowing, sitting properly, using certain spoon or fork for what dish, that sort of stuff. It is normal for a Noble to learn all of these things early on. It is very rare for a commoner to know Etiquette.

Banquet = A fancy word for party.

Coming Of Age Ceremony = When a person turns eighteen, their birthday turns into a ceremony to celebrate officially becoming an adult.

Social Debut = It's basically the first time a child is introduced to Noble Society. Usually, on their birthday banquet at an age that the childs parents believe that they are old enough. They can be as early as their birth and as late as their Coming Of Age Ceremony.

Personal maid/butler = Basically if you are a Noble, if you choose to, a servant is assigned to you when you're still young. They're supposed to be with you for almost every single second, take small bites of your food for you to make sure it's not poisoned, and protect you at all costs. They basically dedicate their life to your well-being. They have to be able to fight, cook, and take good care of you. If you're a personal servant, consider yourself rich.

Gifting A Handkerchief = Usually, between people of the same gender it is a sign of deep friendship. But if gifted to the opposite gender, it usually means sexual interest. It is a common gift between lovers. It is also common for the handkerchief to have a picture embroidered into it. To signify great dedication to the relationship, some people embroid the pattern or picture themselves.

Commoners don't have last names, only Nobles have that privilege.
There are usually multiple noble houses in an Empire, each one has a family last name.