𝟑𝟑. 𝐭𝐫𝐢𝐩𝐥𝐞 𝐝𝐚𝐭𝐞

Start from the beginning

"yeah that's it." trea said.

"its okay cody, cami says the same thing about me." grace said.

"yeah cody, gracie might give you a run for your money." vanessa laughed.

"you think so hunh?" cody said sarcastically. "it would make sense considering she talks to her car."

"you really need to have a sit down conversation with your car." grace said.

"im done with you people."

⋆.ೃ࿔*:・

"what kind of ice cream are you getting babe?" camila asked standing in line next to gavin. he scoured the menu to find the flavor he wanted.

"i have no idea, too many options." he replied.

"everything here is amazing." grace said, "its my favorite place."

"what do you recommend?" gavin asked.

"the s'mores one is delicious." she recommended.

they waited in the long line for a surprisingly long time. it was more surprising that gavin was patient enough to wait that long. after a while, the group finally got their ice cream. the group sat on a bench out in the grassy area by the building.

"what did you get?" vanessa asked trea.

"coconut caramel." he replied.

"ew, that's disgusting." she said.

"its not, you just have bad taste."

"no i don't. you have bad taste. coconut tastes disgusting."

"you taste disgusting." he teased.

"yeah well that's not what you said last night."

"you two are wild." grace said at the two arguing.

"tell me about it," cody said. "i deal with this shit all day, every day."

"you choose to." vanessa said. "you didn't have to come."

"dont even go there." cody said.

"okay, okay i'll stop." vanessa laughed, as she was annoying cody on purpose.

"what did you get cody?" grace asked.

"strawberry shortcake." he answered, holding up his cone.

"is it good? i've never had it."

"i thought this place was your favorite." gavin said.

"yeah, i haven't tried everything though. its always packed so i dont come here as much as id like to." she replied.

"you can try it," cody handed her the cone. she took it from his hand and took a big bite out of the ice cream. "okay i didn't say you could have the whole thing."

"i wanted to get a strawberry in there." she shrugged. "its really good. you can try mine if you want."

"what is it?" he asked.

"blueberry crumb pie."

"what the fuck, how did i not see that."

"guess you didn't look hard enough." she said, handing him her cup. he took about half the ice cream that was in the bowl and squeezed it all onto the spoon. he quickly shoved it into his mouth before grace could say anything.

"payback." he mumbled with the cold food in his mouth.

"cody there's like none left!"

"that's what you get." he smirked.

"oh fuck you." she smirked back.

"it's working," vanessa whispered to trea and gavin.

"yeah no shit," gavin said "it's working better than i thought it would. i mean i've only met grace once before this but damn."

"you think she'll like give him her number or something?" trea whispered back.

"if he's lucky." vanessa replied.

"hey, watch it." cody said, glaring over at the two. gavin put his hands up as he pretended to have no clue what he was talking about.

"i'm gonna go to the bathroom before we leave." camila said.

"i'll come with." grace said, walking away with the girl.

they entered the big room that was suprisingly empty considering the amount of people there.

"so what do you think of cody-" camila trailed, fixing her hair in the mirror.

"he's cute." grace smiled a little, who was also fixing her hair.

"yeah?"

"and he's funny." her smile turned into a blush.

"oh my gosh you're blushing!" camila said pointing out the girls face.

"what no i'm not!" her cheeks grew more red, and they popped against her dark long hair.

"you totally like him." camila teased.

"okay i met him 2 hours ago!"

"yeah and have you never heard of love at first site?"

"oh stuff it cami." grace said.

"okay, okay. come to the game with me tomorrow then?"

"fine."

the two girls headed back out and to the rest of the group. the 3 of them had seemed to be giving cody a hard time, as you could tell by the look on his face.

"ready to go?" grace asked, twirling her keys around.

"yup!" cody answered quickly glaring at the three behind him.

they dropped off vanessa, trea, gavin, and cody back at the hotel for the night.

cody was glad he went, considering he came home with a new name and number in his phone.