ei

The first time I heard the story, I was able to fall asleep very quickly.

Gu Yanqing rubbed the little kitten's soft waist, whispered and laughed "Okay, today tell the baby "The Emperor's New Clothes""

"Once upon a time, there was a king who really liked to wear all kinds of beautiful clothes ......"

Gu Yanqing spoke not long after, the little kitten really quickly fell asleep.

He stopped telling the story, staring at the little kitten's angelic sleeping face, lowered his head and kissed the little kitten's soft cheeks, more delicate and beautiful lips than flower petals, and carefully put the little kitten to bed before going to the shower room to take a bath.

After the shower, he went to bed and gently hugged the little kitten in his arms to sleep.

On the other hand, after Gu Yanming finished the family dinner, he left the Gu residence and returned to the rental house on the excuse that he still had some business at the company.

Before leaving, Gu's father called him, "Yanming, the company's business, you don't have to be so concerned."

The implication is that Gu Yanming is not the heir, so it is better not to touch the company's affairs.

Gu Yanming's eyes darkened, "Okay, Dad."

He drove back to the rental house, the maid told him that the little three flowers just took a bath and took the medicine, is sitting on the bed "I just gave the young master brewed goat's milk, give the young master to drink, then sleep."

Gu Yanming nodded and took the milk bottle from the maid's hand "Give it to me."

He took the milk bottle and went into the master bedroom.

Little Sanhua thought it was the maid, but when he looked up and saw it was Gu Yanming, he looked instantly flustered.

He subconsciously shrank towards the foot of the bed.

"Don't, don't come over."

Little Sanhua's ghostly appearance deeply stung Gu Yanming's heart.

Ming Ming not long ago, Little Sanghua still deeply trusted and loved him.

The good and soft, let him wantonly embrace in the arms, kissing and rubbing.

He also understood that the reason why the little three flowers became like this, it is all his fault, no one else.

Gu Yanming stopped in his tracks, afraid to provoke a strong stress reaction from the little three flowers again.

"Don't be afraid, I won't hurt you, I just want to feed you some milk."

Gu Yanming held up the milk bottle to the little three flowers, his expression as soft as possible.

Little Sanhua still looked at Gu Yanming timidly.

Gu Yanming tried to take a step towards Little Sanhua.

The little three flowers looked at the man who was still approaching, the fear in his eyes deepened, his eyes were filled with tears, and he kept shaking his head "Don't come over, please, don't come over."

The first thing you need to do is to take a look at the actual product.

"Okay, baby don't be afraid, I'm not coming over, not coming over. You drink by yourself, okay? I'll watch you finish drinking and then leave, okay?"