Little Moon Rising Act II

It's total darkness, there's only a dim red light glowing. Suddenly a ray of light shines through. A hand reaches out. Vermelho grabs the crimson shard. "There is one more shard after this one." Vermelho says to Mira and Mordo. "Where is it?" Mordo asks. Armela looks at her husband. "It's in the skies." Vermelho says. "Like just floating around up there?" Mira asks. "No, there's a hidden kingdom up there. More secretive than The Cosmic Kingdom." Vermelho walks into another room and grabs an ancient book, he flips to a page. "There used to be 7 lands... each had a colored shard. Rumor has it, whoever unites all pieces will have godly powers." Vermelho shows the map of the continents, the moon and sun were still part of one land. "So what happened to this Sky Kingdom and..." Mira squints, "this Crimson Kingdom." She asks. "The Rainbow Crusade." Vermelho explains. "So we can go to this Sky Kingdom, it used to be on the surface." Mordo suggests. "It says in the Book of the Crusade, that Nebo was not always in the sky... It was banished to the skies and can only watch down upon our world." Vermelho explains. "Here me out..." Mira chimes in...

Arkro, Sokra, Ollo, and Lily sit on rocks by the beach. "It's such a shitty idea." Arkro sighs. "Why?" Sokra asks. "If we have half of the shards and Azul Tatunga has the other half... we're gambling everything." Arkro explains. "So what? You'd rather walk away and let him destroy everything? At least we're trying." Sokra says. "V is a Tatunga too. What if he takes them all for himself?? Arkro questions. "We'd need a backup plan." Lily adds. "We should kill both of them or keep each gem separated." Arkro explains. "We can't kill Azul." Ollo adds. "Why not?" Arkro turns to her. "Because. He's hurting. He can be saved." Ollo says. "That monster destroyed everything I knew and loved." Arkro growls. "Yeah? He could say the exact same about you." Ollo gives Arkro a look. Mira, Mordo, Vermelho and Armela come out. "We've got a plan. Get dressed." Vermelho says, walking into his hut with Armela. The others shrug.

A portal opens up, Mira, Mordo, Vermelho, Arkro, Sokra, Lily, and Ollo hop out and look around. "Lyra!" Mordo shouts across the hall. Lyra turns her head, then tilts it when she sees the group. "More freedom fighters?" Lyra asks. "More??" Mira raises an eyebrow. "Helios has been rallying Freedom Fighters from around the world. I thought you guys were helping." Lyra explains. "Well... sort of." Vermelho says. "We need a plane. We have a plan." Armela says. "The Cosmo Dome is down, we don't know how much time we have before it comes back up. We're launching our first attack of the Resistance." Lyra says. "You have to wait. Give us time. There's more shards... we could have a fighting chance against Tatunga!" Mira explains. Lyra thinks for a moment. "Fine. You have until Sundown." Lyra says. "Thank you!" Mira smiles.

Mira, Mordo, Vermelho, Armela, and Sokra band together. Vermelho looks out the window. Soon, they fly by The CEA, he stares at it. He then notices something as they fly by. "Wait a minute..." He stares at the large sphere shaped object in the ground. "What?" Mira looks out the window. "That looks like..." He gets quiet. "Like what?" Mordo looks out the window. "That's Parva Luna..." Vermelho says. "It looks like a stadium dome or something to me." Modo says. "No... It's a Launch Zone." Vermelho replies.

Tatunga marches through the citadel with guards by his side. "Deploy the Zuldroids." Tatunga commands. "I want Guards and Offense." He adds. "Yes, my King." Tav says. Tatunga walks into his kingdom control room. "General Grangis, how is everything running in Parva Luna?" Tatunga asks.  "We are 53% ready, my king." General Grangis explains. "My King, if we used those shards... we could launch in mere seconds." Tav says softly. "And then what? The stones are safest with me." Tatunga explains. Tav sighs as Tatunga goes through a bunch of files. "Upload all unclassified documents to the Parva Luna as well." Tatunga adds.

Hundreds of boats ride through the seas. Helicopters and airplanes begin flying overhead. "30 Miles from the Cosmic Sea base!" A Sun Soldier says to Helios. On another boat, Ollo approaches a Lunar Dragon on the deck. "Hi girl..." She says softly, placing her hand on the bright creature. Dark Soldiers mount the Raptgars, massive owl creatures. Sundown is coming soon.

The Freedom fighters fly through the clouds, when the clouds vanish, it reveals a large floating island in the big blue sky. "Not enough room to land!" The pilot shouts. "So what do we do!?" Mira shouts. "Crash landing!" The Co-Pilot replies, everyone holds onto something, Mira uses her power to create a shield around her. Everything begins to rumble, the plane stops. They bust open the doors, to see the massive island in the sky, a few other islands float around the large one. There's a city not too far away. "Who are you?" Suddenly a bunch of guards in golden armor and winged helmets point speers at the freedom fighters. Mira, Mordo, Vermelho, Armela & Sokra put their hands up.

Tatunga goes through the digital files. He comes across Kailani Moon's file. He stares at her image, he then notices something. "What's this... Something of hers is in our genetics lab?" Tatunga asks Tav, Tav approaches and reads. "Sir, there was something discovered during the autopsy." Tav reads. "Are they trying to bring her back?" Tatunga asks. "Sir..." Tav takes a hologram of a file and shows it to Tatunga, his eyes widened. "Protect the citadel at all costs. Deploy as many Zuldroids to protect every inch of the Genetics lab!" Tatunga commands. "Yes sir. Right away, sir." Tav bows and walks out of the room. Tatunga stares at the file, so many emotions rush through him. He can hear squads of Zulbots march by, he then goes to his controls. "Ready the launch!" Tatunga commands. "But sir..." A voice replies. "NOW!!" Tatunga screams, energy swirls his arms, he slams the controls, sparks fly. "Yes my king." The voice responds. Tatunga looks out a window.