"What's the matter?" I asked out of pity.

"Nothing." He said.

That's great.

I slowly moved my face back above the textbook before he started talking.

"It's just that this girl is supposed to help me get with this person, but there's going to be a change in plans." He said slouching in his chair.

"What?" I replied, " I thought you were into Changbin."

He looked up at me and let a smirk slip onto his lips. I gasped loudly, causing everyone to look at us again. I apologized before bringing my eyes back to him.

"Why didn't you ask me?" I whispered while hitting him.

"You're not the best when it comes to stealth." He admitted.

I shook my head, offended, but I understand. I could have easily put him on with Changbin. He would fall for anyone who wants to go to the gym with him. That's the one way to his heart, besides his stomach.

"I could put a word in for you," I said while packing my things.

He looked at me confused as I got up, "He's outside right now."

Before I could run off Dori grabbed the string of my bag and sat me down in the chair. He chuckled softly while pulling my chair closer to him.

"Say anything and I'll kill you." He said whispered into my ear.

I got out of his hold and bolted out of the library. It only took a short time before I heard him chasing after me. When we finally got outside, I stopped as he tackled me to the ground.

We both were laughing as I was screaming Changbin's name. He covered my mouth and got on top of me.

"I wasn't joking Seungmin." He said before removing his hand from my mouth.

"I was."

He looked around and didn't see the muscular man anywhere. Causing me to laugh even harder.

"He has other things to do in his life than come to this college every day," I said resting my head on the ground and catching my breath.

Dori glared at me, before laying fake punches to my stomach.

"Seungmin?" Someone said from behind us.

I looked up and saw my lovely boyfriend.

"What's going on here?" He asked with a slightly playful tone.

I quickly kicked Dori off me and stood to my feet, "We were just joking around."

Hyunjin nodded his head as Dori got up and dusted his pants off.

"Yeah, no need to worry," He said placing his arm around my shoulders, "I'm not gunning for your man."

Hyunjin looked a tad bit confused by his comment but ignored it.

"Well, I would like to speak with Seungmin for a second." He said.

Dori stood there for a second too long before getting the memo. I nudged his side with my elbow before he left.

When he was gone I started fidgeting with my pockets to look for my phone.

"I thought you would be busy with art at this hour," I said still looking for my phone, "What time is it?"

Hyunjin took out his phone and told him the time before getting a ding. He looked shocked at what he was seeing.

"What the actual fuck is going on?" He said under his breath.

"What's going on?"

"It's nothing." He said before looking back up at me, "You want me to call it for you?"

I nodded my head not breaking eye contact. What was going on these past few days?

Everyone seems so secretive.