22. The internships

Start from the beginning

..
...

"PFFFFTT....."

It looked like he was really holding in a laugh... but quickly, and suddenly he made his way to Rinji... Pretty much in his face, almost like he was studying him... " I hope you're not serious about that... boy..." as he said that he pushed up his glasses, making the lights glare off of them...

"No... I'm not serious about that. I was just trying to make you laugh. My real hero name is Metal Phoenix..." He said, with a serious look, hoping that he did not overstep.

"Hmmmm... I see what you did there with your hero name, representing your father and grandpa in a way I like it and I think it will suit you... but that if you use your quirks like they're supposed to be used.. unlike how you use them in the sports festival..."

"Yeah I know it's just I put a lot of work in that technique to make it look like All Might's punches... I know the moment that people knew that I was his nephew they wanted to compare me to him... and I guess I just don't want to disappoint..." Rinji looked down, almost like in defeat...

" I see... but I suggest you continue training how your quirks are supposed to be used this way you don't fall behind... I noticed your movements in the sports festival seemed uncomfortable. Sometimes it seem that looked like you were in the hang of launching yourself back-and-forth, almost reminds me of how Gran Torino would move around in a close space." Sir Nighteye said...

"Oh really?" Rinji said as Nighteye started to walk, and he motion him to follow..

"Yes I am curious how did you figure out that you could do that or what gave you the idea with that technique?..."

"Will.... It started honestly by accident we were studying magnets in school one day, and it gave me the idea. You know how if you get a magnet close enough to a metal object, depends on the strength of the magnet the magnet will shoot forward, or the item would shoot forward hitting each other."

"Yes.." Nighteye said as both of them continued on walking up the stairs.

"Ever since my metal control quirk activated. I had to learn how to turn off the magnetic part of it at a young age, because if I didn't metal items would fly at me, or I would get stuck on a piece of metal."

Luckily, nothing like that ever happened because, as soon as his father could, he taught him how to turn off and on the magnetic part.

"Interesting using that brain of yours..." Nighteye added... Rinji smiled, but could not help thinking that his IQ was nowhere near his uncle All Might's or Momo's..

They made their way to a door and entered the office.. Rinji was really surprised on seeing all the All Might merch around the office. This was Sir Nighteye's office...

Before he could say anything about it Sir Nighteye asked him to put his briefcase on his desk. Rinji quickly placed it on his desk. Showing the green number 21 on it...

Sir Nighteye undid the latches and opened it, getting a good look at his hero suit....

"Hmmmm..."