"Fine, let's go together."

When the two walked into the room, the girls are already crowded around the table.

Momo squeeze and made her space between the girls, when Gia, who have no chance fighting over with her older sisters in food, she just stands behind some of the them, who's chatting excitedly.

"Meong," Dahyun calls the maknae as she notice her stood behind her, she held up a spoon with some fried rice on.

Dahyun open her mouth with an expression of her asking a baby to eat, while looking towards her behind, "Say ah ~"

Gia lean her head forward and capture the food into her mouth, when Dahyun let out a satisfied look.

Gia scan though all the food on the table, checking on what she wants next, when she locked her eyes on the spaghetti, Dahyun already have a plate handed to Gia.

The two smiles and Gia reply, "Thanks Da."

For the next 20 minutes, the girls stayed around the table, and enjoying their delicious food together.

After they eat, well then of course they have to clean up together, they have used a few dishes so they have to wash it.

"Dahyun! Chaeyoung!" Gia yelled, while there are only the two youngest girls are cleaning up the last mess on the table. "You two have to clean the dishes!"

"Not now Gi!" Chaeyoung's voice rang, they noticed it's from the living room.

"Ahhhh Chae! Hit it! Quickly - you want to die in this!?" Dahyun's voice rang following after.

"How about we help them?" Tzuyu said gently from the side, Gia roll her eyes softly, said, "Fine, only for once."

Once only, that's what Gia said, but Tzuyu already doesn't know how many once she already said in this. Sometimes, the maknae's mouth saids something, her body is still the lovely, friendly love-twice maknae.

And, originally it should be Dahyun and Chaeyoung who are washing the dishes, but the these two nice maknaes decided to help them a bit.

"I found a few more here -" Tzuyu said as she enters the kitchen again after with a few bowls in her hand.

"Sure, just put it there Tzu." Gia answers casually.

When the younger girl took the few bowls into the sink, she accidentally splashes some clean water towards Tzuyu.

Before Gia could gasp or to warn the older girl, Tzuyu already jumped backwards slightly and arms are moved up to defence the water, but it still flashes her.

"Eh - Tzuyu, sorry," Gia, who acts more panic than Tzuyu, while she's running across the kitchen to find a towel to wipe the water been splash onto her.

"Tzuyu, I found one here." Gia came back into the kitchen with a towel, but as she spotted Tzuyu she already wiped most of the water calmly.

"You didn't tell me you found a towel." Gia said as she came closer towards the taller girl, using the other towel on her hands to help and dry.

"You know I was panicking trying to find a towel for you," Gia pouts slightly and stared at Tzuyu, which the older one found her cute.

"And you let me running around like that?" Gia continues, send a playful stare at her.

And she answers back with a giggle, "Yeah, I enjoy seeing you running around." Tzuyu said truthfully.

Gia softly let her arms dropped to her side, and look at the girl blankly unblinking.