Gu Qingqing's finger stroked the pen on the hand, smiling at ", the fish hooked, let's wait a dozen days later. "

" Send a few more people to participate in this project to ensure that everything is foolproof. "

"Good " Assistant got the instruction and turned to do it.

Gu Qing called him " to call in the sugar. "

In the secretary's office outside the president's office, the secretary found another stubble to scold the assistant.

She dare not offend the little tits, she can only vent her little assistant.

The assistant cried and scolded her head.

The little pacifier has established a deep friendship with the little assistant because of the dried fish.

Helped the assistant to grump the secretary a few words.

The secretary was so angry that he couldn't say anything and walked across his face.

The assistant looked at the kitten gratefully and said goodbye.

" Thank you so much today. If it weren't for you to speak for me, I would be scolded again and hold my stomach. "

" You're welcome, we are good friends. What are you doing with her?She just had nothing to do. Scold back directly. "

The little assistant sighed " Alas, you don't understand, I can't offend my boss easily, otherwise it's easy to lose my job, and I have to rely on this job to eat, woo. "

The little pacifier patted the shoulder of the little assistant " Don't be afraid, I cover you. "

" White sugar, you are so good, have I finished eating the spicy fish I bought for you?I'll buy it for you after eating. "

" Hee hee, there are half packs, but if you buy it for me. "

" Okay, I will buy you two more packs tomorrow. "

" Thank you " The kitten patted the breast " Waiting for me to pay, I bought ten packs of small fish dried for you. "

" Come, no one is watching us now, let's steal the little fish. "

The tits and cats looked at the surrounding circle with cleverness, then secretly took out the tinker from the drawer and opened the packaging.

The two were together with their heads low and stole the spicy little fish.

After a while, it keeps inhaling.

"Sha, Sha, so spicy. "

" It's so spicy, but it's delicious. "

The two were eating with relish, and suddenly someone knocked on their table.

The two were taken aback and looked up at the same time.

I saw the assistants standing mercilessly next to their workplaces, watching the little tits " sugar, and President Gu asked you to go to the office. "

The little pacifier's mouth was filled with small fish dried, cheeked and bulging pouches, and there was residual suspicious red oil in the corner of the mouth, and the smell of fish dried in the air.

When the assistants looked at it, they knew they were stealing spicy fish.

The little pacifier opened his eyes on his cheek and nodded because his mouth was full of dried fish and his voice was a bit vague.

" Well, the chicken is here. "

The assistant nodded and left without saying anything.

The little pacifier quickly chewed the little fish and swallowed it a few times, then knocked on the door and entered the president's office.