Chapter Thirty-One

Narrators POV

The hallway filled with a bright flash of white as lightning came out of nowhere and collided with general Hux's back. He slowly fell to the ground in pain from the sparks; Kylo rushed over to where he was and looked down at him. "Stand up!" He demanded before grabbing him by the arm and helping him stand up quicker. 

Hux stood up and rubbed his back with a low groan in his voice. "That hurt." He muttered before remembering what they were there for and looked over to where Y/N lay on the ground. "She's in there." He told him and pointed to the small cell she was in. Kylo looked at the bars covering the cell and tried to open the door, but there was no luck. He pulled out his lightsaber and ignited it before dragging it across the bars to get her out. 

"Keep an eye out for whoever did this." He muttered to Hux as he continued to cut the metal bars with his saber. Hux looked up and down the long corridor, not seeing any danger. After another two minutes, he finally made it through the bars, and they dropped to the ground. Kylo walked into the cell, rolled Y/N onto her back, and checked her over. "She's skinny; looks like she hasn't eaten in days," he said and bent her knees before picking her up bridal style in his arms. 

"Let's get back to the ship before we find out who did this," Hux said and started back down the corridor the way they came, their ship still sitting there. Kylo felt a strong presence in the force and looked at Hux as they stopped before the ship. He held out Y/N to Hux and told him, "take her onto the ship, start it up, and wait for me. I feel someone here." He said before walking off in another direction. 

Hux listened to him, brought Y/N onto the ship to safety and started it up. "Come on, Y/N, wake up." He said softly and looked down at her. 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Kylo walked down the deeper into the caves, until he came apon a grand throne room, a man sat on what looked like a chair of rocks and looked down at the young man "Ah, Ben Solo, I've been waiting to meet you."

"Who are you?" Kylo asks and ignites his saber in front of the man. The man let out a low laugh and tapped his fingers against each other. he pulls down his hood to reveal a old wrinkled face with two white eyes and an evil grin on his face.