Chapter Fifteen

"You can go with me to the dance, break up with Hux, become my fulltime assistant, leave him behind in your thoughts. Or, I can tell supreme leader Snoke, and have you both executed. What do you say?"

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

You look up at him with wide eyes,

'He wouldn't do that.'

"Oh yes I would. Don't underestimate me." He stated and narrowed his eyes at you as he stood up straight. You look at him as tears fall down your cheeks, you were weak compared to him, you didn't want to die, but you knew it would break his heart. He wipes away a tear from your cheek and said "Don't worry about him, he'll be fine."

"Fine, but I wont have anything to wear, you destroyed my dress." You tell him and he has a small smirk on his face, a devilish smirk that sent chills down your spine. He lets go of you and walks out of the room walking towards a room next to yours. you take this minute to calm down before hearing his voice commanding you to fallow him.

You walk into the room to see this dress:

You look at it and blink a few times "I already thought of that

You look at it and blink a few times "I already thought of that." He looks at the dress and then at you. "This will look great on you." He said and smirked. You look at him then at the dress, it was very different then Hux's dress, this one was more fitting than his, definitely more of Kylo's style than yours. "Get dressed." He said and walked to the door. "We will leave once you're ready."

"I have to meet him once I'm changed." You tell him and watch him as he stopped in front of the door. 

"We will leave once you are ready." he repeated himself and leaves the room closing the door behind him. You watch him go then turn to look at the dress on the mannequin. You walk over to it and take it off of its home, "He's going to hate me for this." You undress and put on the black gown, looking in the mirror behind it you sigh ad shake your head, you would have looked so much better in the other dress, or at least that's what you thought. 

You do your hair in your favorite style and walk out of the room, seeing Kylo there in his black suit made you now realize why he choose your dress. "You look beautiful." He tells you, you look away from him and cross your arms. "Oh, don't pout." he said and takes a hold of your chin to bring it to face you. "Where's that bright smile?" He asked and you shook your head.

"I don't want to smile." You said and backed out of his grasp. "There's no reason to smile." Kylo frowns and crosses his arms. "Fine, be that way. Lets go." He walks you to the door.