Chapter Twelve

"Please don't look at me like that." You said and turned on your side facing the other way. "You'll learn to like this." He stated and turned off the lamp before getting under the covers and drifting off to sleep.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

You woke up the next morning with arms wrapped around your waist and a hot breath on your neck, you turn your head to see Kylo pressed up against your back. Even if you didn't like him this still made you blush, heavily. You place your hands on his and try to remove them from around your waist, but instead he just held you tighter against him. "Come on." You mutter and try harder "I need to get to the office or I'm going to be late." 

You finally pry his arms off of you and you get out of the bed quickly, he was a heavy sleeper, he didn't even stir when you moved away. You tip toe out of the room and down the stairs, going to your room to get ready for the day. Once you get your outfit on you look in the mirror at the dark circles around your eyes "I wish I had makeup." You mutter and sigh softly before going over to the bed and bending over to pull something out from underneath. It was the box that Hux gave you that contained the dress

'He mustn't find this'

You thought to yourself and look around the room before seeing the ceiling tiles could be moved upwards, having a small space in the ceiling that could hide something. You place the box into the spot and put the tile back into place, "Alright, lets go to work." You walk out of your door and go towards the kitchen. You grab an apple and take it with you towards Hux's office. You turn the corner and your worst fear happens, you run into Hux.

"Y/L/N?" He looked down at you surprised to see you coming from this area. "What are you doing over here, you are no where near your quarters?" 

You look up at him and place your hands behind your back "Oh um, Kylo wanted to see me, he needed some help with something." You quickly came up with a lie, still not wanting to tell him the truth. 

He looked at you and raised an eyebrow "You know you can tell me if something is going on, right?" You nod and look at him trying to act as if nothing is wrong. He looks at you with sadness, he knew you were hiding something, he wanted to help but knew that he couldn't unless you told him what was wrong. "Alright, lets go to the office." He said and began to walk towards that part of the ship. you fallowed him at his heel, a few feet away making it look normal. "Have you been getting much sleep? You look exhausted." He said and placed his hand on the panel and watching as the door opens. 

"Yes, Its just been a rough few nights. It's hard to sleep on that uncomfortable cot." you said and walked over to your desk to begin your work. 

"I wish I could help with that." He told you with a sadness in his voice, he hated to see you like this, it broke his heart. "Why don't you take a nap on the couch? You could use some sleep." He told you and you look at him 

"But there's so much paperwork, I couldn't leave you to do it all." You tell him

"I am your general and I demand you to take a rest." His voice boomed through the room, you stand up and nod before walking over to the couch and laying down. Hux places a blanket over you and tucks you in before placing a small kiss on your forehead and walking over to his desk.