Chapter Fourteen

You could spend the night not having a care in the world. Or so you thought.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

When you got back to Kylo's quarters you expected him to be gone, so you place your hand on the pad and walk inside, all of the lights were off making it pitch black, you reach over to the light switch and turn it on. once your eyes adjusted to the light you were shocked to see the scene in front of you. 

All the furniture that wasn't bolted to the ground was flipped over, bowls and plates were smashed into bit and pieces, the fridge was knocked over on its side. But worst of all, the gift box that once contained your gifted dress lay on the ground surrounded by bits and pieces of tattered cloth that once made up the dress. 

"No..." You said with your voice hardly above a whisper, you rush over to the box and pick up the tattered pieces that surrounded it. "MY JOURNAL!" You shouted and rushed towards your room to see Kylo sitting there on your bed holding your journal and reading it. 

"I cant keep living with this man, he is insane, manipulative and I'm terrified of what he could do. Maybe at the Gala I'll have an escape. I'll be with Hux, he makes me happy, unlike Kylo." He sat there and read the journal entry aloud, next to him sat the rest of your dress. The room was a mess, your clothes everywhere, dresser flipped over and ceiling tiles destroyed. "So this is how you repay me?" He said in an angered tone as he stood up and cornered you against the wall. 

"K...Kylo, I thought you had a mission?" You said as beads of nervous sweat dripped down your face. 

"I sent someone in my place." He told you and placed a hand on your shoulder pushing you hard into the wall behind you. You hit your head hard against it, leaving a dent in the wall. He held up the journal in your face and said "This is contraband, you know you can't have this on the ship." 

"Look, I'm sorry, I know i shouldn't have had it, lets just forget that it happened, get rid off it." You said feeling his grip on your should become tighter, making you wince in pain. "Stop, Your hurting me." You whined and tried to pry his arm off of you. 

"Oh, I can hurt you a lot worse, and no one can stop me." He leaning in close to your face, you could feel his hot breath running down your neck "Your boyfriend cant save you now. But if you don't want me to hurt you..." he started "You can do one thing for me." you quivered under his body weight "You can go with me to the dance, break up with Hux, become my fulltime assistant, leave him behind in your thoughts. Or, I can tell supreme leader Snoke, and have you both executed. What do you say?"