Chapter Seven

"LET ME GO!" You shout and pull your arm away before rushing out of the room; you had to go back to the office; you felt safe there, safe with Hux. 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

You knew that telling Hux might be a bad idea, it could get you fired or killed because of snitching. You stop at the office door and take a deep breath, pulling the collar of your shirt up slightly so the red marks were covered. You place your hand on the panel and watch as the door opens before walking in, you could see a massive pile for paper work on your desk. 

"Y/N." General Hux called you without looking up from his work. "The paper work on your desk, I need it done by tonight." He said and pointed at it with his pen.

"But sir, That's going to take me all night." you said walking over to it and skimming through the pile.

"You better get started then." he said and watched you out of the corner of his eye, the slightly raised collar peeking his attention. 

You were right, it had taken you all night, and before you realized you had fallen asleep at your desk, sleeping on your folded arms. General Hux had left hours before assuming that you would be done soon. You dreamed about two shadowy men around you. both of them seemingly trying to get closer to you, handing you flowers, gifts and their hands. You could feel something heavy draping over your shoulders and your head lifting off the desk, you stayed asleep as your head was moved side to side before being placed back down into your arms. 

After about ten minutes later, you are awoken by the loud sound of a body hitting against the metal desk. You lift your head to see Hux propped up against his desk which was now flipped on its side, papers everywhere. "HOW DARE YOU LAY A HAND ON HER!" His voice echoed through the room, in walked Kylo Ren, a mad look on his face. 

The object that you had felt on your shoulders before was Hux's coat, placed on you to warm you up. "She's making you soft." Kylo said "What do you think the supreme leader would say if he found out about your feelings for her. You look at Hux 

'He has feelings for me?'

Hux leaped foreword and rammed into Kylo, a loud thud emanating through the room before he threw him off of him. Kylo placed his hand towards Hux and used the force to bring him up and force choke him. Kylo stood up and narrowed his eyes, he seemed more jealous than angry. Hux's face began to turn red and he gripped at the air, you could see the life almost draining from his face. 

"STOP!"