(Special #1) Is this a dream part 1

(PLEASE GO SEE MY BOOK, THE MEMORIES)

Nami said she will be right back as Luffy said alright she went out of his room and got into the building room and can some wrapping cloth the you know ties but a present. She wrapped it around her body while being naked and wrapped it buds and her pussy she didn't use any tape and made it all warpped around her body. She wnet in Luffy's room only to see him sleeping. She made a cheeky gring and she grabed him and stripted him and put against the wall tied his hands to face the ceiling and waited for him to wake up.

                                                                       LUFFYS POV:

"Huh where am I and why are my hands tied" I thought to myself. I was pretty tired so I opened my eyes and I saw Big tits in my face with a red line going across covering the buds. I open my eyes to see Nami with the wrap where you make a star on the top of the presents in the middle where he belly button was and red ribbon. She said "Luffy~ your finally awake." I said "what the hell why do you have my hands tied first off second why am I naked and third why are you coverd with red ribbon!" I said really quickly.

She said " worry about it as you will be sitting here " and got on top of me like she was towering over me. Nami got down and saw my Manhood was sticking up fully erected  and still like a metal beam. She for disgustingly drooled and bent down to meet my D with her face putting it on her side of her face. Nami said with red desiring heart eyes said " And I Will Be Taking Care Of This." I knew what she was going to do I didn't know if the crew will come back.

I tried to tell her something but she kept o shushing me and started to lick my Cock. It didn't feel as usual but better it better and better the feeling of the just trying to nudge at it was getting closer and closer until it happened.