The trilal of Love | fianal trial|(The sex night) part 5/5

(PLEASE GO SEE MY BOOK, THE MEMORIES)

Disclaimer this is a whole of just straight sex. If you cant read this chapter when I post the next chapter you can read that but other wise if your ok with that then lets continue.

The straw hats were in the kitchen eating the ol classic breakfest and just minding each other then Nami started to stand up and went over to Robin and asked in her ear " Can me and Luffy have the room to our selves for the night if that is ok with you." Robin made a thumbs up and Nami sat back down with Luffy and finished hers as Luffy has been done with his first course and kept on eating intil he was full (we are going to skip the whole day into night) Nami and Luffy the only other ones awake walk down the hallway and as Luffy was about to skip the womens quarters Nami dragged him into the womens quarters and closed the door shut and locked it and Luffy said " WHAT THE FU-" Nami covered his mouth with a apple type of thing and wrapper type of wool thing on it to keep it in place and she then wrapped him with his own arms and then tied them behind his back as he was trying to do something he was blind folded and then pushed onto Nami's bed and then he was trying to speak but the thing that was keeping his mouth shut wasn't helping at all. Luffy tried and tried but nothing worked he couldn't get out at all anymore he was tricked by Nami. He started to question what was happing to him as he was being stripped and he had now this thing where a black type of cloth pieces wrap around him then when he was already trying to get up his hands were cuffed and then she un blind folded him he saw Nami was in a sexy ass suit and he was trying his best not blush. She the started to bend down as she saw his erected Man hood that was half way to it's max size witch Nami was craving his ( just for this chapter i will say dick and cock and stuff alright) full Sized Dick. Nami then licked the tip of his cock witch made it twitch and erected a little more she was licking his Dick every where as she was in no stop Luffy felt like he was actually steaming up but he wasn't in second gear. When a few minutes hit his Dick was fully erected all the way to where his top muscle starts. and he was already almost on the verge to cum but he didn't just for the sake of what Nami was trying to do with him. Nami was bending over opening mouth she had no more patients anymore as she shoved the Luffy's whole entire manhood in her mouth and she thought it tasted soo good. she was going up and down and up and down and Luffy was panting shivering and was twitching as he was steaming up, sweaty, and was getting tired and dizzy. He was moving the mouth piece off his mouth every second he could get get was the proceeding to pull her massive boobs out and grouped them on my Dick and was sucking it too. Luffy couldn't take it anymore as he was starting to cum Nami swallowed the first wave of semen then increasingly came out with different volumes and amounts. Then Nami said " Damn this taste so fucking good" as Luffy finally took off the thing on hos mouth and " Nami why did you do that was it really that necessary" She just put the thing back on his mouth and hushed him and said to him " I heard you Love me Luffy if you really do then just suck it up and just do it with me." Luffy the swallowed his spit and just nodded frantically shacked his head no. Nami grinned at him and said " don't make me use some "other methods" ok Luffy" Luffy then nodded rapidly witch meant yes as she said " good" and then she went back down and started to suck his Dick and group it too 30 times. Luffy's Cock was still erected and Nami then lad his dick down and proceeded to rub her nice cloth piece on his Dick. he was just smiling in happiness and then he took off the mouth piece again and said" You said you wanted to fuck right. Then do it faster" Nami then went faster witch felt not only nice on Nami's Pussy but also Luffy's Dick. He then started to lunge his dick up took make Nami feel more good witch she Loved it, He kept on doing this but he was stopped by Nami and she ripped open the piece of cloth and then she rubbed her nice pussy all over Luffy's Dick and he said " Hurry up im ready" She then lifted her waist up and his Dick to. She grabbed his large Cock she then put in her her pussy. Nami screamed out " Oh Shit My Fucking Pussy feel so GooOOooOoD" Luffy Dick was squeezed in Nami's pussy as he started to get out of hand. Luffy couldn't take it anymore as he started to go really fast and Nami was moaning as load as she could no one heard her. She went crazy as she started cum a little after a little and samething for Luffy. Then Luffy said "I can't take ... IT ANYMORE GODDANMIT IM CUMMING!!" Luffy came seamen all over the wall and bed. They both huffed and puffed they couldn't breath but then Nami got up and she got up on her side again and said "P l e a s e L u f f y F u c k M e" Luffy then instead on her on his lap and then he put his massive Dick in her asshole. Nami felt so good at the moment as Luffy was not in his mind right now as he went gear 2nd and went as fast as he can. Nami was about to cum but then Luffy put on her knees facing the wall and grabbed her hands and humped her really hard and fast. Nami couln't hold it anymore as she said "IM CUMMING!" Nami came all over the bed again laid on the bed as the same for Luffy. Nami then got on top of Luffy as soon as she done that Luffy came out of his " sex drive ." Luffy said " Woah Nami what are you doing?" Nami then said " Luffy I didn't say I was done did I ?" Luffy said " WAIT DON'T DO IT" Nami then tied him to the bed and sucked his Dick and Luffy was licking in Nami's wet Pussy. Nami and Luffy couldn't take it he came everywhere. Luffy manhood now went small but Nami wasn't dobe she sucked and sucked his Dick intil it went back up Luffy and Luffy said " PLEASE DON'T IT PLEEEEEEEEEASE!!" Nami then put her pussy on her tip of dick and plunged it her in her Pussy. Nami said with heart eyes " OD FUCKING DAMN IT PLEASE FUCK ME GOD DANM HARDER *moaning as load as her could* Luffy said " NAMI PLEASE STOP PLEEEASE I CAN"T FEEL MY DICK!!!!" Luffy was just in agony Luffy then came all over the bed and Nami was tired so she went to sleep. Luffy was soo tired and he couldn't stay awake then he fell asleep.

(END OF CHAPTER)