The trial for love |First trial|( Special day) Part 1/5

(PLEASE GO SEE MY BOOK, THE MEMORIES)

Luffy and the crew where in the kitchen eating as he was talking and laughing as he looked at everyone but then when he gazed at Nami she was looking down not eating and her nice pretty eyes were shadowed. Luffy didnt know what was wrong with Nami. She didnt look up at all just kept on eating as Luffy got up and ask Nami what was wrong. She didnt answer the question. Luffy walked towards Nami and sat down in the empty spot that Usopp got up from and Luffy sat down. "NAMI is everything all right" in a worried voice. she still didnt answer again. he was getting a little irritated as he was going to lift her head up and suddenly Nami grabbed Luffys hand and went out the kitchen as every person in the kitchen was worried for Nami. Luffy was dragged to the sunnys head. She was scared to tell the reason to Luffy as she checked around to make sure that there wernt any of Robins eyes and ears were there and Nami didnt see any as Robin knew Nami wanted this to be a secret. Nami stated to talk "Luffy I wanted to tell you something really important" Luffy leaned closer and then she said it which Nami grabbed his face and and both of there tongues connected. Luffy was stunned on what Nami just did but Luffy went with it. there were in a long ass kiss and then her lips pulled apart as Luffy was the one who pulled apart. Nami was confused as Luffy said "NAMI WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU DOING" Nami said "Luffy i love you" then he cut off anything she was going to say " BUT NAMI YOU COULDVE TOLD ME THAT" Nami was just in ahh as Luffy said " BUT I DONT I ONLY LIKE YOU AS A FRIEND. " Nami was struck in the heart as she was devastated. Luffy went to the kitchen and he said she was tired and needed some rest that is all and everyone was ok and calmed but Nami was still on the sunnys head thinking and sulking as she was sad to hear that Luffy didnt LOVE her and she was going to just drink but she thought about it and maybe she could make him love her so that was the plan and when she was ready to start the plan. Luffy and the crew were done with the food the boys went in to shower and it was wonderful and fun time and as the others left then Usopp said "Luffy you stayin in here ya know the girls have to take there turn." and Luffy said "I know just tell them that" Usopp siad " Ok what suits you Luffy" and he left the bath house I guess. Nami went in even tho Usopp said Luffy was still in there. Luffy said " Nami what are you doing in here I thought Usopp told you I was here?" Nami said " Nami didnt hear Usopp say that" Luffy was just weirded out but then he remembered something he had to ask something and said " Nami can you help me wash my back please " Nami said " sure " with a blush. Luffy as sitting on the stool and Nami on a stool behind him using a sponge with really strong smelling soap as Luffy was ok with it Nami got closer and closer every second. Luffy blushed as he felt Nami big ass sulk feeling boobs on his back and then she started to move her hand to his manhood as he was too slow to realize it she touched his D and he was shocked she did this. Nami started to stroke his fine D and he started to feel different......

(END OF CHAPTER)

Hey guys Im back I know I know its been a minute but I was sick so It took me awile to make this chapter but I finally did it so yeah please add this to the library lets get to 2 and i will make a special chapter so yeah see yu guys tomorrow Im out.