The night of love

(PLEASE GO SEE MY BOOK, THE MEMORIES)

Luffy was calming down after what happend a few hours ago as all the men were in the quarters sleeping and some snoring like donkeys. Luffy was the only one who could not sleep of out of the bunch as a person his mouth was dry as being he hasent even got up from the same position and didnt know what to think about so he got up and went for a glass of water.

                                                                                      Luffy POV

Huh im kinda tired but i need a cup of water i felin drowzy a bit I walked over to the kitchen and got and whole barrel and chug it down there was a bit of water on the ground and made me slip a bit but no worries i was going to chug another barrel of water as my mouth felt like a desert then I heard someone behind me and I looked behind me it was just Nami but she looked at me with some way o didint feel safe around her she was really down but i didnt know why so i aske her " Anything wr-" then she ran at me pushed me on the ground and i said " what the HELL-" then she closed my mouth and said " Your coming with me" then i saw her face it was heart eyes i knew this wasnt her at all but then she punched me and then I opened my eyes and saw here it was her i think but i couldnt see clearly then i felt something on my lips I could see clearly and saw Nami kissing me I think that is what the word is called i was not sure cause i had a massive headache like i dont remember the word again i was just kissing Nami as when she got up i saw here in no pants or shirt she was in a tight skirt that can show her hips but it also had three rings the side as it wasnt to big it can only cover up to where her panties could show a little but she didnt have any on as she was on my lap i was really scared but then i was in thought of how this happened to me i should of never  went to the kitchen but I was in a daze as all of the suden she started trying to give me a i think a Hickey and i was for some reason enjoying it way to much to the where i started to moan and i couldnt stop i was loosing focus and then she stopped and I started to get hard. I was knew she felt that as she went on here knees and she said " Look at what we have here a little a bulge" I knew what was about to happen so I accept that and she started to unbutton my blue casual shorts but then it spark into me to protest then i said " WAIT PLEASE STOP" but she wouldnt listen to me as she was done she saw a even bigger bulge form my boxers ad she started to pull my boxers down I knew it was over and she puled then far enough for my D to show (Reason why im not using words like Dick or Cock or Penis is to me I rather for just D to make more similar to Dick so yeah enjoy the rest.) She was shocked and impressed of how large my D was. She was ready as she liked it a little and it felt like and zapping tingle in my body and she was liking it all over as i felt so wrong but......... so good. I couldnt control myself as she said " You ready" in a lustful voice and gulped my dry as Hell spit.