The trial of love| third trial|(The box )part 3/5

(PLEASE GO SEE MY BOOK, THE MEMORIES)

Luffy wakes up after the long night. Luffy was doing his regular routine showering brushing his teeth then putting his outfit on. He went outside to see Usopp, Chopper, and Brook just playing cards. Luffy asked "HEEEYYYY GUUUUYYYS CAN I JOIIIIIIN!" Usopp said " Yeah Luffy but you dont have to be so loud" he said as Luffy jumped down and and grabbed a deck of cards and they started to paly cards and restarted the game. (Just to note this is after fishman island). Nami and Robin were still sleeping but it wasnt Nami she was actually awake and got out if bed Luffy was loud when he won yelling yes as everyone there smacked him on the head and Nami smelled the really good food in the kitchen as Sanji was cooking Nami's favorite dish. Nami got up and got dressed up went in the kitchen asking Sanji for coffee and Sanji was trilled to see Nami and gave her the coffee as she got up and went to the deck were the boys well some of them were playing another game called duck duck goose ( remember its childish intil the you know parts come in) and Nami was dumb founded of why they were playing such a childish game like that and her eyes gazed at all of the boys then set on Luffy witch he didnt have his well i guess unbutton red shirt on as Nami was memorizing the patterns of Luffy's muscles and his scar but then looked away and saw the sky was ok but sensed the weather change as she quickly told the boys that there is a weather change coming in and they should hurry and start heading east. The water started to change as the air at the same time got windy it was getting more worse and worse foe the straw hats as there was a box enough to fit two people in it flying Luffy was rowing the boat and Nami in the middle of the field of grass and then the box was flying towards Nami as it was about to hit the mess out of her Luffy jumped in front of it but then a MASSIVE gust of wind blowed away onto Nami and then the box hit Luffy on his back and closed shut and there was a lock when the box closes it locks automatically unless the person who made the box opens it and the person who made it was Franky. Nami woke up in a box that was damped and cramped as she notice there was someone else in there and she saw it was LUFFY why did she had to get stuck in a box with Luffy and she was losing a little bit of oxygen but not to much. Luffy was was thinking of where he was how got here and why he is in hear. Nami was blushing seeing Luffy's face in front of hers but then she started to think of what she could do in her she got a inch closer and closer Luffy tried to get back but he couldnt and Nami lips started to contacts his but did not fully contact Luffy's lips. She whispered and said "cmon Luffy just another time" Luffy said " Hell no" but Nami didnt litsen she kissed him anyways using her tongue to lock into a kiss. Luffy tried his best to pull back but didnt work and he felt he was going to be kissing for awhile. Its been a few minutes and they are still in the box kissing and then Nami stopped and shifted to where Luffy's crouch is at and started to pull down then shorts again she was trying her to at least because Luffy was moving his legs but then she stop them by grabbing them on both sides and then started to successfully puled down his shorts and Luffy started to plead to Nami to do anything but this and she thought about is and said maybe later Luffy gulped and he said " WHEN WE GET OUT OF THE BOX THEN MAYBE I WILL LET YOU DO IT BUT YOU HAVE TO EARN IT!" he said and Nami thought and said" You got your self a deal." She said and Luffy was thankful now we need to get out they both thought but then the box opened and they both saw Franky and said " Thats where yo been captain and Nami we were worried we thought you both went overbored. They both thought that well almost they got out off the box and they were ok. Luffy went to a room and said alright you ready he said with a sigh under his breath and a blush on his face with a unbuttoned now shorts Nami said " yeah Luffy" she went on the bed (they were in the womens quarters) and Luffy was on his back as Nami was over him she started to move her head close and and kissed Luffy and as she was also grabbing his boxers and pulling them down little by little intill she could see his manhood popped out as she went down to where his D was and stroked it pleasantly and Luffy face was kinda red as a tomato and moaning and he was little bit stupid to activate gear 2 he didnt even know he did this. He thought his blood pressure was high because of Nami stroking his man hood witch felt amazing she kept it going intill it erected and it was ready. Nami went to see it was Pink? She didnt kniw what he did but she thought and remember something about when Luffy goes Gear 2nd he turns pink and she thought maybe this will be more entertaining and started to give Luffy a blow job luffy was ok with this but didnt not feel so good because Gear 2nd effect and Nami giving him a blow job is something he couldnt handle. He was tired and getting dizzy and felt like he was going to faint then he said " IM CUMMING!" and then he came in Nami's mouth witch she swollowed ir all and she said "ready for round 2".

(END OF CHAPTER)

(hey this is actually my longest chapter if you are hear reading this right now then you a really G well see yu.)