4: double down

Roy harper, Lydia's probably in Central city right now, since she didn't wake me up and I'm now late to school... I didn't wake up in time. I see her point. I ran out of my my car and into the school and Class "your late" said the teacher, you think? It's not like I've been here the whole time! "Ya, sorry I'm late" I apologised, I don't really care "just take a seat" sighed Teach, school is going to be hell without Lydia, she made sure I was paying attention.

I somehow made it to lunch, I was sure I was going to kill myself. I was reading The notes Lydia had written me from the past couple of days, I think I understand what is going on in class better! I heard chairs scrape against the floor, Stilinski and Mccall I guess. I looked up. "What do you want?" I sighed, I hate these teenagers. Hate them with a passion. "So you know how we hate you?" Asked Stilinski, why is he asking me that? He knows The answer "and I hate you both, what do you want?" I said, I closed Lydia's note book, don't need them looking in it. "W- I was thinking that we don't work together" suggested Stilinski, I like that Idea, but Lydia wants us to do this project! "And we can't do it tonight anyway, my mum got a day off" informed Mccall, oh that's nice I guess, I know she works a lot "sounds great to me, now leave" I said, that may of been a little too rude, meh I don't care. Mccall and Stilinski started getting up and walking away, I looked back at the notes "Allison?" Asked Mccall, huh? I looked up. She was standing next to Mccall "hay Scott" Said Allison, she walked over to me and sat down, why? Oh right she's kind of friends with me "hay Allison, back so soon?" I asked, I hate small talk, always have. "Ya I guess" agreed Allison, guess? Mccall and Stilinski sat down again, great three teenagers with me. "I thought you were still in Paris" said Mccall, he asked for me, so he can be useful! "Ya, but me and my dad could be moving back here or we could go back to paris, so we're still discussing it" explained Allison, they could be moving back? Great more will they won't they from her and Mccall. "That's great! I mean that's what you want, right?" Stumbled Mccall, he needs to realise she doesn't want them to get back together. I mean as much as I hate Mccall he can do better. "Ya I want that I guess... hay Jackson you and Lydia getting serious? I heard you moved in, Finally" said Allison, that's what she had to ues to change the conversation?! And wait finally? "Finally?" I Asked, why would she say finally "ya, Lydia has wanted you to move in with her forever, she said something about you not taking care of yourself or something" explained Allison, ok that now makes sense, but I took care of myself fine! "You are happy with this? Aren't you?" Asked Allison, not really, she kind of forced me to moved in with her "sure I am" I chuckled nervously, why did I say sure?! Sure in this situation means no! And the nervous laughing didn't help! "I just mean we weren't really supposed to tell anyone, did she tell you?" I asked, I couldn't sound more nervous, well I probably could. "No, it's just a rumor, but I see it's true, well I should get going, good to see you three getting along" informed Allison, she got up and walked away, oh thank god! ...Did Mccall just slap me? No that was Stilinski! "Why- Why?" I asked, I can't understand this. I could smell the jealousy from both of them, why? Maybe because Allison was paying attention to me for Mccall but why Stilinski? "Do you not care about Lydia?!" Demanded Stilinski, oh ya he likes her... and he caught on about the sure. "Of course I do! It's just..." I traled off, I need to be very careful with what I say! What would I say if this was about Thea? "I've just never moved in with someone, and I really care about her, I just don't want to screw it up" I covered, I wouldn't want to screw it up if this was Thea, I wish I could be confused about living with Thea. "Oh" mumbled Stilinski, he had mixed emotions, jealousy, Sadness but also... happy? "Well you probably won't if you feel like this" said Mccall, I don't think I could screw up anything and get her to kick me out. "Now why are you Jealous?" I sighed, better to deal with it now then later. "It's just she seemed hopeful when you seemed nervous about living with Lydia!" Said Mccall, oh that makes sense! I get that "Mccall Me and Allison are friends-ish, and that's only because of Lydia, I'm not planning anything with her, I'm happy with Lydia" I assured, they both seemed less jealous now, that's good.