PROFESSIONALISM

"Hyung is this important?" Taehyung asked

"Yes. It is for your benefit. Once you and Kookie gets in the national team. I will announce that you guys broke up. Just bear with everything till then. Now focus on today's work. Be at your best behavior. It will be a matter of only 2 hours" Yoongi said while fixing Taehyung's neck tie.

"But I want to find out about Seokjin not Jennie. Tomorrow I will be leaving Seoul. When the hell I will get time to interact?" Taehyung said to himself.

After 5 minutes someone knocked on the door. The person came to inform that everything is ready.

???????????????????????

"Hyung you are looking dashing and handsome. You should be in the front office" Jimin said.

"No thank you. I am happy in the kitchen. Front office is not my thing" jin said.

"Jin and Jimin? You ready? The thing is starting in 15 minutes. Let me brief you. Just remember you must maintain your professionalism. Always smile. Once you enter you'll see the guests. Greet them and introduce yourselves. Serve them whenever they will be needing you. Just get this through" The HR said and left.

"I think they are someone important. They might be special. But remember what he said. do not fumble. If you are having any difficulty, let me know" Jin said. Jimin nodded.

They went inside with a platter of starters and wine. Jin was holding the wine. But Jimin's sudden stopover made him to look forward. It was none other than Taehyung and Jennie of Blackpink. Jin froze for a second. After sometime he heard someone's voice. It was his manager.

"Why did you freeze? The guests are waiting."

Jin and Jimin went inside and nicely introduced themselves. Jin did not stammer at all.

"Hyung did you saw who it is? Oh my god! My head is spinning. I cannot believe myself. But we cannot click any picture" Jimin said. then one chef called Jimin for the pick up. So, he went inside. Jin went to Bakery for dessert pickup. He was waiting outside and he was lost in thoughts.

"See, I told you he is not into men. Why would he be? so, forget him and focus on work. Calm down." Jin mumbled to himself.

"What are you mumbling to yourself?" Namjoon asked. He is also a trainee. But he is a little older.

"Nothing Joonie. Is the dessert ready? The main course is already been served" Jin said.

"You got a scolding? Everything is fine right?" Namjoon asked.

"Yeah everything is fine. Now letr me take the pickup or else I will be late" Jin said and went inside to pick up the dessert.

@@@@@

For the entire evening, Taehyung was impatient. He was trying all the possible ways to meet Jin. But all went in vain. In the morning, he went for practice. When he came back, it was already post lunch. Then this 'date' thing came. So he had to get ready. His mind is somewhere else the moment he saw Jin.

"Taehyung how is your practice going?" Jennie asked.

"Its going good. I hope tomorrow everything goes well. we have to end it soon. since I have match tomorrow" Taehyung said.

"Sure. Just 1 more hour. Let the paparazzi click some more pictures. Then it will be done." Jennie said. immediately Taehyung found a very good idea to talking to Jin.

"Excuse me. Can you show me the way to washroom?" Taehyung asked politely.

@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@

Hey guys! I am back with another update. I hope you guys are doing well. I know I am kinda late for the uodate. But thank god I made it. I hope you like this update. please vote and comment your precious opinions. I woul;d love to hear from you guys. Thanks for the all the support till date. I will see you in my next update. till then,

I PURPLE YOU! STAY GOLD!