TRAINING AND RESULTS

After 6 months,

"Hyung, did you bring any touch-up or something. I didn't get any sleep yesterday. so, some touch-up is required" Jimin said after washing his face.

"Your face is looking just fine Chim. who can reject your pretty face?" Jin said pinching Jimin's cheeks.

"But Jinnie you have highest chances of cracking this interview. we have to try for other hotels" Solomon said.

"I just want everyone to successfully qualifying for trainings. that's it." Jin said.

his wish is to get training in a good -star property. his course is almost over. he had his midterms. he did well. In spite of joining late, Jin has skills and talents. everybody is quite sure that he will get training in JW Marriot. his final exams are soon. so, once this gets over, he will focus on that.

"Lets go guys! we will be late. everybody is waiting in the waiting lounge. let's go there. the interviewers are having lunch" Eun-ho said. they all went to the waiting lounge. after prolonged wait of 2 hours, their turn came. when Jin entered, his hands were cold. but he showed no nervousness.

"Please sit down. You are pretty quick" Jihyung yoon said. quite a charming man.

"I was waiting outside only sir" Jin said politely.

"So, how are you feeling? are you nervous/ sad/ happy/excite" He asked.

"I am good sir" Jin said.

"Well can you please briefly introduce yourself" Jihyung said. Jin gave his brief introduction.

"Well, I think you are quite strong" Jihyung yoon said. After 5 minutes, interview got over and Jin excused himself.

"I just hope it went well" Jin said to himself.

@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@

Taehyung has been a part of LG Twins for the past 6 months. he showed improvements and is going to play against Dosan Boys next week. he is the star player now. but he is still not satisfied until he become part of the National Team. Jungkook also became a part of LG Twins. its like Taehyung and Jungkook goes hand-in-hand.

Taehyung's popularity among girls is gradually increasing. he also has a 'rumoured' girlfriend named Jennie.

"Hyung how's Jennie?" Jungkook teased.

"Don't talk about it. media is already giving me headaches" Taehyung said.

"But aren't you happy? Afterall you are been rumoured with a famous kpop idol. she is just like you, beautiful, smart and successful." Choi Woo-sik said.

"Sik is right Tae. afterall you are going to debut soon in national team. you guys are going to make a fine pair." Eun-woo said.

"Moreover, she is already in love with Taehyung. didn't you see the flowers the other day? they were hyung's favourite" Jungkook said.

jennie is pretty no doubt, but Taehyung doesn't want her. he is still stuck with that masked boy from 6 months back. he couldn't get hold of him. he doesn't even know his name. he just knows that his title is Kim. he finally realised that he is bi. but been in a homophobic society, he can't admit his sexuality. he is keeping it a secret. one day it might come out. But Taehyung is not ready for that day yet.

"Ok. now let's go for practice. we are already late because you guys were discussing my 'dating life'" Taehyung said and they all left for their practice.

@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@

one week has already passed since Jin's interview. the next 5-star property is coming today. Jin doesn't have the energy to change. so instead he directly wore his chef coat. when he was on his way to the college, his phone vibrated. it was a message in the college group. it said 'JW Marriot' results. Jin tapped on it immediately. he saw his name. he also saw that Jimin is also with him. he shrieked in excitement. he called his mom.

"eomma I got selected in JW Marriot." Jin said.

"Congratulations uri adir. I am so happy. stay focussed and be happy" she said. jin then called Jimin to share the good news.

"Your new journey begins now Jin. you are leaving behind your past. all the best Jin" Jin said to himself.

?????????????????

Hey guys! I am back after a long time. I am so sorry for this late. I was caught up in somethings. I recently had a pretty bad heartbreak. I am gradually getting over it. so, I decided to resume my writing. Jin has left for the military so many days now. J-hope is also leaving. so sad for that. but we will be meeting them all soon. so don't worry.

I hope you liked my update. I promise to update every week. if you liked my update. so sahre your precious comments and please make sure to vote. thankyou. I will see you all in my next update. till then

STAY GOLD! I PURPLE YOU!