Getting slightly bored of his lips, I pulled away, leaving him breathless. His eye fluttered open as he softly panted. "Was I... good?" He asked nervously, making me smile. "You're a natural." I giggled, making him smile nervously. "Uhm... how does the birds and the bees help my *ahem* problem?" He asked softly. "Very soon. There's a lot of ways to help. I mean, I can make that happen now..." I trailed off, grabbing his erection through his jeans, making him gasp and involuntary thrust his hips into my hand. "...Or I could give you the full experience... though it may be a bit longer..." I continued, looking into his eye. "But its all up to you." I finished softly. "Can you... do both, by chance?" Carl asked softly. I smiled sweetly. "In which order?" I asked softly. "Any... please, Y/n, it hurts... I need this... I need... you." He whispered the last word, and I barely heard it, but I did anyway. I blushed deeply before leaning up to kiss his lips. Carl kissed back after a few seconds, wrapping his arms around my waist.

Adding pressure to his buldge, I deepened the kiss, making Carl whine softly into my mouth. I unbuckled his belt and unbuttoned and unzipped his jeans, letting them slide down his thighs. I then slipped my hand into his boxers, feeling his hard, long, thick, twitching, member in my hand. Carl pulled away, letting out a hiss of pleasure. I started to stroke him slowly, watching his reaction to this. His head tilted back against the wall, his mouth agape, his eye closed, his muscles tensed, his hands gripping onto my waist like his life depended on it. With my free hand, I pulled down his boxers, letting my hand move a little faster. "Fuck..." He quietly moaned, thrusting his hips forward into my hand slowly. I smiled at the pleasured look on his face before attaching my lips underneath his addams apple, sucking and kissing it, leaving a dark red mark that would soon turn to a dark purple. I moved to the rest of his neck, sucking and biting.

Carl moved one of his hands to the back of my head, lightly pressing me closer to his skin as his other arm wrapped around my waist, hugging me tight. He let out a louder moan as I picked up the pace slightly. "C-Close..." He whispered, tightening his grip around my waist. I nipped at his earlobe before whispering this into his ear. "Go ahead... You've been such a good boy, Carl... Cum on my hand... You deserve it..." That sent him over the edge. He let out a loud, long, throaty moan as he released onto my hands. I looked him dead in the eye as I lick his cum off my hand, sending shivers down his spine as he watched. "Jesus Christ, Y/n..." He whimpered as he grew hard again at the sight.

I decided not to tease him about growing hard so fast, he is a growing boy, going through hormones and shit, so I just waited for him to come down from his high.

After a few moments of Carl catching his breath, he kissed me slow. I kissed back, cupping his face with both hands as his laid on my hips. "What's next?" He asked, pulling away from my lips. "So much." I whispered. "There are so many ways to please you." I added, slipping his hat off and running a hand through his long, luscious hair, setting his hat on the table beside us. "Teach me... teach me what to do... Any way you want... just tell me what to do and I'll do it..." Carl said breathlessly, yet, excitedly. I blushed at this and slowly took his hands and lead him to the floor. He sat down, first discarding his clothes to the side, knowing he probably won't need them after what he just experienced. I stood up and pulled down my leggings, feeling his eye on me. I slowly slid them off with my shoes, then slowly slid off my panties, revealing my lower half to him completely. I blushed a deep red, my scars and stretch marks are being shown to the man I fell in love with.

Carl seemed to notice my insecurity and kneeled in front of me, placing his hands on my hips, kissing each imperfection lovingly. I teared up slightly and smiled at the gesture. He looked up at me with a soft smile. I sat down in front of him, slipping off his flannel and his shirt, as he helped me with my shirt and bra. Carl blushed at the sight of my chest. I realized this was the first time he's ever seen breasts. He couldn't take his eyes off them until he looked back up at me. "Wh-What's next?" He asked softly. I grabbed him by the cock and positioned it to my wet core. My back was to the floor as he was on top of me. Carl turned red, realizing what I wanted. "Carl, if you need to cum, pull out. You can actually impregnate me with your cum." I say softly, making his eye widen slightly. "Okay?" I added, cupping his face. He nervously nodded. "What do I do now?" He asked innocently, making me smile. "Push your dick into me." Carl tensed before taking a deep breath and slowly pushing himself into me. We both gasped in pleasure, Carl's eye rolled back into his skull. I clawed at his back, making him groan softly. "N-Now?" He asked through the groan. "Thrust." I instructed softly.

He looked confused for a second but then it clicked. He started to slowly thrust his hips into mine, moaning at the friction. I mewled in pleasure, my hands losing themselves as they ran through Carl's hair, massaging his scalp. After a while lf this slow pace, I glanced at him. He looked like he was trying to hold back. "Don't hold back... I'll be okay..." I whispered, making him groan and move fast and rough. I cried out in pleasure, hiding my face into his shoulder, biting down on it, causing him to moan loudly. His hands gripped onto my hips as he sat up to move faster. And when I tell you I came hard from the view, I came HARD. I have never seen Carl look so hot before. His hair all messy, his eye closed in pure ecstasy, his mouth agape, covered in sweat as his neck and shoulders were covered in hickeys. And most of all, the noises he was making. The deep moans and low whimpers... and best of all, the praises.

"Fuck... so good... so fucking good... Oh, Y/n! You make me feel so good... I love you... I love you... I love-- AHH!"

Carl quickly pulled out and came all over my stomach. He collapsed on top of me, breathing heavily. "You okay?" He asked softly, using his arms to lift him up into a plank like position to look at me and to take his weight off me. "No..." I panted, making his eye widen. "I'm fucking amazing." I giggled, tucking his long bangs behind his ears. He chuckled and leaned down and kissed me gently. I kissed back, cupping his face with both hands once more. He pulled away slowly. "Are we done or is there more?" He asked softly. "We're done for now. We don't have to do everything all at once." I giggled.

He nodded. We soon cleaned ourselves up and got dressed. "Oh! And Carl..." He glanced over at me as he buckled his belt. I walked up to him and pecked his lips. "I love you, too. More than anything." I say softly. Carl smiled and hugged me tight. "Does this make us boyfriend and girlfriend?" He asked softly. "Yes. Definitely." I giggled, kissing his cheek.

(2115 WORDS BEHDVWJWNAQ)