chapter 1

The phoenix kingdom

All the kingdom was in chaos. No one knew what to do as none of them were prepared for this attack. The vampires had suddenly attacked the whole kingdom and were destroying everything they saw in their way.

"GO and take the princess to the safe room now." The head bodyguard yelled. Every phoenix shifter was wanting to keep their princess safe.

The Queen looked at the sleeping figure in her arms. She had to choose one of them. Hundreds of lives or her one year daughter.

"Love don't waste your time do what you want soon I can't see this anymore." The king said and got ready to shift. But the Queen stopped him.

"Take her away. Teach her. And make her strong enough to take her revenge." The king eyes shifted towards his love who hold a new determination in her eyes. "Tell her that her mother loved her so much."

With that she shifted into her phoenix form and jumped out of the window. The queen let out a loud roar of war against the vampires.

The king had shifted everyone who can't fight, to the safe room and ran away with his daughter he knew that this day will surely come from the day his daughter was born

He did everything in his power to stop this but no one could have stopped this from happening.