Love? -F.A

TW- Alcohol - Puking - 13+

I'm only good at making smut
So I'm going to try and make Fluff...

This is one where
atsushi drinks a lot😅

Atsushi POV

"Ugh did I drink too much?" I thought to myself that I was almost falling to the floor thankfully I caught myself before I hit the floor, I headed to the bathroom since I smelled like a drunk dad, I took a shower and brushed my teeth and took some Tic Tacs with me just in case,
I was greeted by dazai hugging me from behind and messing up my hair "Hi atsushi-Kun! How did you sleep last night!" Dazai asked "I have a headache dazai not right now." I said angrily walking away not caring about him right now, I tried to finish my work as fast as possible but failed miserably since I got more piles from kunikida "Damnit more?! Ugh one way to start the day." I whispered under my breath obviously mad because I wasn't talking to anybody not even kyouka.

It was around 9:10 pm and I finally finished work dazai was chilling in the office with me waiting for me to finish so he could have a sleepover, we finally made it back "Make yourself at home dazai" I said tired and heading to my room but before I could enter I was dragged to the couch "Really, Dazai?" I said "Come on you've had a bad day so I thought this might help!" He said Happily I couldn't argue with that so I stayed and watched a movie with him until I fell asleep, dazai moved me back into my room when I was asleep, "He is such a heavy sleeper haha" dazai talked to himself.

I woke up later on, in the early morning,
Thinking dazai left but smelled smoke I quickly got up seeing dazai trying to cook... "Oh..Hey Atsushi!" He said awkwardly "Hi." I responded "Were you trying to cook?.." "Yes..." "Dazai...you could've had woken me up you know I know how to cook" I said disappointed
"But..I didn't wanna ruin your sleep plus you looked so adorable sleeping!" He said flirtly "Don't try to flirt with me, your flirting only works on akutagawa and chuuya you know that" I said pushing him and putting out the fire "Ah hahahaha you are right" Dazai laughed hugging me "Really? Still trying to flirt?" I said "No, just showing my friendly love!" He said happyily as ever "Of course you are, now get off so I can cook this time." I said pushing dazai off and putting on an apron "Pancakes and eggs?.." he begged while I made hashbrowns, bacon, and eggs together

"I'm already cooking something so no dazai" I said "Gosh I feel like a mother. Wait no more like a father." I thought to myself, mumbling things that dazai was looking at me with a questioningly look at, "What?" I asked "Nothing..." He said "Okay.." I glared down at my food slamming my hands against the table and grabbing my plate dumping the food in the garbage and washing my plate, quickly heading to my room to sleep but sadly interrupted by dazai "Hey atsushi guess what" he said opening my door "What?" I asked looking up "Akutagawa is going to be staying with you for a little while" he happily said "WHY Isn't this MY apartment?" I said "Yes but I'm the one who bought it." He said winning the little argument "Fine.." I pouted, shoving face in my pillow "He's also coming this morning" he said waving off leaving my apartment "UGH WHY DOES IT HAVE TO BE HIM?!" I shouted getting up to take a bath for next 5 hours, before I could hop in the bathtub I heard a knock at my door so I put on my clothes and opened it seeing the person I hated the most.

"Hi, make yourself at home while I take a bath so don't come in." I said walking away "Before you leave where am I going to sleep?" He asked grabbing my wrist "Uh, on the couch duh" I pulled my wrist away "No I'm not going to sleep on the couch, I'm sleeping in your room." He said walking away before I could I groaned and headed to the bathroom to finally take a bath.

Few hrs later...

While I was bathing I heard a bang coming from outside but I didn't care what was happening since akutagawa was out there but this is my apartment so I got up dried quickly and put on my clothes opening the door to see akutagawa also trying to cook "Hm...You dropped a pan?" I said disappointed "Uh Yeah? What's the problem?" He said "Do you know how to cook?" I asked "Of course I can cook." He responded quickly "That was rather quick." I said "Want whatever I'm going to cook?" He asked "Uhm sure I lost interest in bathing now" I said heading to the bath to drain the water "Hm Okay" he said turning back cooking whatever I have Later on I didn't feel well and had the urge to puke.
I quickly ran to the bathroom and bent down to the toilet vomiting the breakfast I had, akutagawa, walked over to me asking if I'm okay "Yeah...I'm-" before I could finish I puked again "Your not okay your sick." He said "No I'm not." I puked
Again "Hm okay just get up and head to your room I'll make some soup" he said picking me up bridle style, I blushed a little not being used to this, he put in bed and walked out turning off the light, I fell asleep rather quick, waking up to a good smell of chicken soup. I groaned and stretched while getting up, "Your awake, your soup is done" he said while sitting down. On a chair looking at my closet "Okay..." I grab it and start eating slowly "Drink some water also" Akutagawa said pushing water closet to me

Cliffhanger HAHAHA!!
Have warm pillow, and sorry I haven't been updating I had a busy month and I still do...AND OMG SO MANY WORDS 1043?!