Starting a New Life Together

The flight back home was long and tiring, but Nikocado and Toru kept each other company and made the best of it. They chatted, watched movies, and even managed to sneak in a few kisses when the other passengers weren't looking.

When they finally arrived back in the United States, Nikocado's heart swelled with excitement and anticipation. He couldn't wait to introduce Toru to his family and friends and show him all the sights and sounds of his home country.

As they walked out of the airport, Nikocado's family was there waiting for them. His mother ran up to him, tears streaming down her face as she hugged him tightly.

"Oh, Niko, I missed you so much!" she exclaimed.

Nikocado hugged her back tightly, feeling a wave of emotion wash over him. "I missed you too, Mom."

His father and sister were there too, both grinning from ear to ear as they hugged him and welcomed him back. And then, of course, there were his loyal followers who had been eagerly awaiting his return.

As they all made their way back to Nikocado's childhood home, Toru was wide-eyed with wonder. He marveled at the size and beauty of Nikocado's hometown, taking in all the sights and sounds around him.

Over the next few days, Nikocado and Toru settled into a routine. They spent their days exploring the city, visiting Nikocado's favorite restaurants and tourist spots. At night, they curled up together on the couch and watched movies or played video games.

It was during one of these quiet nights at home that Nikocado turned to Toru and said, "I've been thinking a lot about our future, Toru. And I know that I want to spend it with you."

Toru turned to him, a soft smile on his lips. "I want that too, Niko."

Nikocado took a deep breath, feeling his heart racing with excitement. "Then, will you...will you move here with me?"

Toru's eyes widened in surprise, and then he broke out into a grin. "Yes, Niko. Yes, I will."

Nikocado felt tears of joy prick at the corners of his eyes as he pulled Toru into a tight embrace. He couldn't believe that they were going to start a new life together, in his home country. It was everything he had ever wanted.

As they sat together, basking in the joy and excitement of their decision, Nikocado knew that their love was strong enough to overcome anything that lay ahead. Together, they could face anything.