Discovering Japan's Beauty and Love

As the days passed, Nikocado and Toru continued to enjoy their time together in Japan. They explored the city, visited local markets and shops, and even went on a few day trips to nearby towns and villages.

During their travels, they discovered a deep appreciation for the local culture and traditions. They tried new foods, learned about traditional arts and crafts, and even attended a few local festivals and ceremonies.

One evening, while they were walking through a park, Toru turned to Nikocado and said, "I'm so glad we decided to come to Japan. This country is so beautiful, and the people are so kind and welcoming."

Nikocado nodded in agreement. "I feel the same way," he said. "I never realized how much I would love it here. It feels like a second home."

Toru smiled and took Nikocado's hand. "I'm glad we can share this experience together," he said. "I never imagined that I would find someone like you, Nikocado. You make my life so much better."

Nikocado felt his heart flutter at Toru's words. He knew that he felt the same way about Toru. They had been through so much together in such a short time, but their love had only grown stronger.

As they continued to walk through the park, Nikocado felt a sudden urge to express his love for Toru. He stopped and turned to face him, taking both of his hands in his.

"Toru," he said, his voice barely above a whisper. "I love you. More than anything in the world."

Toru's eyes widened in surprise, but then a smile spread across his face. "I love you too, Nikocado," he said, pulling Nikocado into a hug.

Nikocado felt a sense of joy and relief wash over him as they held each other tightly. He knew that they still had a lot of challenges to face in the future, but he also knew that they would face them together.

As they walked back to their hotel room, Nikocado felt a sense of contentment that he hadn't felt in a long time. He knew that he was exactly where he was meant to be, with the person he was meant to be with.

(I see you Yuri)