Confessions and Heartache

Nikocado couldn't stop thinking about what Toru had told him. The thought of being separated from him was unbearable, and he knew he had to do something about it.

As they sat in Toru's apartment, Nikocado took a deep breath and turned to him. "Toru, I need to tell you something. I know you're leaving soon, but I can't bear the thought of being away from you. I love you, Toru. More than anything in the world. And I can't imagine my life without you," he said, his voice filled with emotion.

Toru looked at him, his eyes wide with surprise. "Nikocado, I had no idea. I love you too. You're the most important person in my life," he said, pulling Nikocado into a tight embrace.

As they held each other, Nikocado felt a weight lift off his shoulders. He had finally confessed his feelings for Toru, and it felt like a huge relief. But at the same time, he knew they were facing a difficult situation. Toru was leaving for America, and he didn't know when he would be back.

Over the next few weeks, they tried to make the most of the time they had left together. They went on long walks, watched movies, and cooked meals together. But Nikocado couldn't shake the feeling of impending heartache. He didn't know how he was going to survive without Toru by his side.

On the day Toru was set to leave, Nikocado accompanied him to the airport. They held each other tightly, both trying to hold back tears.

"I'll miss you so much," Nikocado whispered into Toru's ear.

"I'll miss you too, my love. But we'll see each other again soon. I promise," Toru said, his voice choked with emotion.

As Toru walked away, Nikocado felt his heart break into a million pieces. He didn't know how he was going to survive without him.

Over the next few weeks, Nikocado struggled to adjust to life without Toru. He missed him terribly, and every moment without him felt like an eternity. He tried to distract himself with work and friends, but nothing could fill the void in his heart.

One day, as he was scrolling through social media, he saw a picture of Toru. He looked happy and content, surrounded by new friends and colleagues. Nikocado felt a pang of jealousy and sadness. He wanted to be there with Toru, sharing in his new experiences and adventures.

But at the same time, he knew that he couldn't hold Toru back. He needed to let him go and pursue his dreams, even if it meant being apart from him for a while.

As he closed his eyes and thought about Toru, Nikocado knew that his love for him was still as strong as ever. And even though they were separated by distance and time, he knew that they would always find their way back to each other, no matter what.