3: visiting central city

Start from the beginning

It's been a couple hours, Team arrow is training, Thea is fierce, so makes sense why Roy loves her. "Hay anyone want to come over To cait's place and eat?" I asked, I already asked if it was ok to invite them over, she said yes. "I could eat" said Thea, I should probably check In with Roy when I get to Cait's "what would we be having?" Asked Diggle, I will have a lot of cooking to do! Yay! "I'll be cooking, enough for everyone, including Barry" I said, he has a appetite of a whole party! It will be so fun! "Oliver will help you cook, ever since he discovered Cooking he's not really stopped" informed Felicity, I don't mind having help "do you want to help Oliver?" I asked, though I will enjoy doing it on my own "sure, I just want to train a little bit more" informed Oliver, "that's fine, show up in half an hour, we'll text when the rest of you should show up" I informed, Cait gave me the keys to her apartment.

I was at Cait's home, I had everything ready to start cooking, now I have 13 minutes to check up on Roy. I got out my Laptop and I opened the camera as I called up Roy "having fun in Central? Oh and Spying on me?" I asked, I knew this would annoy him. A lot. I still did it "Roy, you know what you're like, and it's my apartment,  I didn't put camras in your room or the bathroom, I want to look out at for you, not be a creep. and it's been good" I informed, oh he's going to have a reaction to team arrow being in town. "what's happening in Beacon? Killed Scott yet?" I asked, I'll tell him in a minute "no, but they are being less annoying, that is worrying me, though Allison is back so Mccall's attention is on her" informed Roy, what?! Allison back in town?! Is her dad back? "Allison's back, did her dad let her come back?" I asked, if he's back then... I definitely shouldn't tell Roy about his powers yet, he will attack. He definitely won't wait for me to come back. "I think so, her and her dad have started to move back in, though she said that they might go back to France for a little longer" explained Roy, ok that's good, so I could say that he's in France and not get Roy to put himself into more danger than normal. "Ok, done anything stupid?" I asked, if he says no he is definitely lying. "Na not really, I've just been training with Derek, and I somehow snuck up on him and got my arm broken" informed Roy, and there is the stupidity! "I miss team arrow, Derek reminds me of Oliver a little" informed Roy, I almost laughed, now is the time I tell him "guess who showed up in Central" I said, I'm going to make him work for it of course "felicity?" Asked Roy, I could hear it in his voise he was paying more attention now.  He's smarter then I thought, ok I'm kidding... a little "Team arrow" I said, there was silence, I didn't expect that "Oliver's there?! And digg! Is Thea there?!" Questioned Roy, I looked to the cameras and he was sitting right at one, it was the one that should of been hiding on the kitchen counter. The reason I can see him is because I got Cisco to make him Contacts, so he can be in pictures. "yes yes and yes, I get why you could like Thea, she is definitely your type" I said, Thea could definitely kill him if she wanted "what's my type?" Roy asked, I laughed, Roy just glared into the camera "oh your not kidding, your type is probably women who could do better and could kill you, and their family would kill you" I informed, I'm just guessing, though I think that's right "I'd be offended but that is true" attmited Roy, I didn't expect him to admit it.

Only five minutes till Oliver should show up to help cook "oh I actually tried big belly burger" I informed, that was good, I do get why he likes it "and?" Asked Roy, I expected he would want my thoughts "and I understand why you like it, but I will always prefer cooking" I informed, it was good and I would eat it on occasion. "And I'll always prefer big belly burger over... well anything" informed Roy, I chuckled, I didn't expect him to like my cooking more and he didn't expect me to say big belly burger was better, because it wasn't, it was good, great even. "Well I should get going, I need to cook for both teams and Barry" I informed, Oliver should be arriving anytime now "ok ok, um could you get some information on how they're doing? I want to know if there ok" Asked Roy, I expected that, and he asked it in an uncreepy way. "Of course Roy" I said, I just realised how sad Roy's life actually is. "talk later Lydia and don't spy on me!" informed Roy, I will be talking to him later, and giving him dirt on what's happening to Team arrow "ya, talk Later, I won't... maybe" I informed, I feel bad that he can't be with the women he loves and he's forced to do a lot he doesn't want to do.