Shutdown

"Okay, here are my terms," Exy started.

Exy, Solar, and Moonbyul were sitting around Moonbyul's bed. Solar sat next to Moonbyul, while Exy took her place on the extra mattress next to the bed. This mattress has been here for the past couple of days, as Solar and Exy needed a place to sleep when they accompanied Moonbyul in her recovery.

Moonbyul no longer needed an IV drip, she finally ate well and rapidly got better. It was undoubtedly because of Exy. The moment Exy came to her on New Year's Eve, her determination to heal increased significantly. She was adamant about keeping her promise to earn Exy's forgiveness.

The three of them were currently discussing their relationship arrangement.

"First, whenever I feel uncomfortable, you can't force me to do anything," She said, "It can also mean, I can get out of this relationship at any point in the future as I wish. You can't force me to stay." She said firmly. This is her first venture to establish a boundary to save herself from future pain. Other WJSN members had a talk with her about this. And Exy took their suggestion seriously.

Honestly, Exy never had a relationship with a woman. And now she suddenly has a relationship with two beautiful women at the same time?

Lucky bitch.

"Of course," Moonbyul nodded in agreement.

"Understandable," Solar accepted too.

"Secondly, I expect to be treated with love and care, be it during sex or not," She mumbled in embarrassment, "Even if you don't love me,"

"Sojung-ah.." Moonbyul wanted to touch her and kissed away that insecure look on Exy's face. But her dermatitis condition made her held back. Her sickness wasn't contagious, but Moonbyul didn't want to make the people she cares about uncomfortable.

Good thing Solar was healthy and touchy. Solar jumped to Exy's mattress and smooched her, "I promise I'll be kind to you, Jungie,"

Exy kinda liked her new nickname from Solar. The past few days, Exy had a chance to get to know Solar as they spend hours upon hours in Moonbyul's apartment together. Exy became comfortable with her. She learned several things about Solar, how warm and motherly she was, how she laughed like a dolphin and she took many healthy supplements every day. Solar was also slightly wicked. Last night, both of them stayed over in Moonbyul's apartment together for the first time. They shared the mattress. At first, Exy was awkward about it. But Solar hugged her from behind instead, "Stop moving around or I'll smother you with sex until you passed out," She warned playfully.

But Exy was still shy around Solar.

She blushed at the kisses and cuddles she received, "Lastly," She continued, "You can't hold me accountable for what other WJSN members do to you, if you make them angry,"

Solar stopped her ministration at this.

"Are they scary?" She asked curiously.

Moonbyul who was overjoyed watching Solar and Exy cuddled up answered, "Plenty scary,"

Solar looked at her, "Oh that's right, you've met them. How many are they?"

"Nine, excluding me, but we used to be thirteen," Answered Exy.

"Shit, so many.." Solar sighed, "Why did you choose the leader of a gang, huh? There are nine different people who might kill us!" Solar reprimanded Moonbyul.

"What, should I choose someone from a smaller girl group? It doesn't work like that!" Retorted Moonbyul back.

"Unnie," Exy called out to Moonbyul, she was often caught in the middle of their bickering, "Are you seriously not going to tell me what Dayoung, Eunseo, and Bona did to you?"