Caught Red Handed

After that first sex inside Moonbyul's car on the outskirt of town, both of them haven't met in private again.

Exy was pissed about it.

It's been two whole weeks without Sex With Moonbyul.

Now that she has gotten a taste of it, she can't get enough.

In compensation for the difficulty of meeting due to their busy schedule, they constantly texted one another. Exy, in her disturbing horniness, constantly said she wishes to meet Moonbyul.

Exy kept her promise to be unproblematic and undramatic. She was always one step away from whining and complaining. But for now, she kept her bubbliness and came up with possible scenarios of the day she could meet her idol crush again.

The 'friendly crush' became their thing.

Whenever the situation was appropriate, either of them made fun of it or created another type of crush. Exy has mentioned sunbae crush, girl crush, and bedroom crush. Moonbyul constantly teased her obsession with her. One time she playfully asked Exy to be the leader of her fan club, after Exy successfully answered all random TMI questions.

Moonbyul, in all her perverted glory, kindly gave some material for Exy's pent-up sexual frustration.

When her wishing turned into begging, Moonbyul relented and sent some raunchy photos of her. It's nothing vulgar or naked. She captured some body parts that she thought Exy can imagine herself getting off to. Exy can squirt on her muscled stomach, her long fingers, or her white feminine thigh.

Which Exy dutifully used to serve her raging hormones.

At the end of the third week of their being unable to meet, Exy effort at initiating another WJSN promotion with Studio Moon Night finally came fruitful. The Starship management approved and the opposite end from Studio Moon Night accepted them as guests for next week's show.

Exy was jumping and thanking her manager on her phone after the news, then ran off to Im Dayoung, the permanent bed bugs in her room.

She was both enjoyed and annoyed at the fact that Dayoung is always in her room.

Dayoung is Exy's best friend in WJSN. Just like Eunseo always tailing and being a good golden retriever to Bona, or Soobin always bickering like a married couple with Seola, or Luda and Dawon entirely committed to playing computer games together. WJSN was her blessing and her curse. Every best thing that ever happened to her was from WJSN. So did the worst thing.

The worst thing came in the form of a drunken hook-up with Eunseo, and the hellish anger from literally all other members who said Exy was taking advantage of the innocent, touchy, lovey-dovey Eunseo.

In Exy's defense, she ate Eunseo out as well until she passed out, so it shouldn't be a problem.

Yeah, well a 69 is a done deal, hardly can go wrong.

Alas, her members won't listen to any of her arguments and kept her in a dog house for two whole months until the repressed resentment towards one another exploded into a big yelling match.

The whole member was fighting for two days straight intensely. It's no longer just a fight about Exy and Eunseo. The fight was all-around, everyone surprisingly had beef with each other. All the public event was canceled. Gallons of tears were shed. The ugly confessions were shouted and the genuine apology and real heart-to-heart talk were embraced.

WJSN. Can't live with them, can't live without them.

So Exy ran to her room and screamed, "We're gonna go live on Studio Moon Night!" She proceeded to dance on the spot and sang the copycat jingle of Solarsido used comedically in Moonbyul's vlog, "Moonbyul2da~" She sang it out loud.