𝐎𝐩𝐞𝐧𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐮𝐩.

"Are you fine, Ha yun?" He asked in a little worried tone.

"It depends," She took a pause, "you know? It depends on how I am feeling. If I am feeling good, I won't be able to control my hunger. But if I am not, I can starve myself, too." She played with the noodles in her plate using her chopsticks as she slowly swayed them.

"Ha Yun," He softly called out and her ears became attentive.

"Hmm"

"You yourself said that it's important to eat, right? I let the past times slide but I hope you won't starve yourself from now on. Or I could kick you into another universe." A small smile appeared on her lips as she heard this from him. It was such a small gesture but still so sweet and sincere. It does feel good when you know that there is someone who cares about your meals. It's a small action for some, but for some it could be one of the biggest caring gestures, too. Who knows?

(A/N : Sweet peas, did you eat? How long it has been since you last drank some water? Go grab a glass of water right now. And let's get back to our story ^^)

"Ah, I get it! I understood! But how'd you know if I ate properly or not?" She giggled and slurped her noodles.

"I'll take care of that, miss. You just need to eat on time to make sure that you stay here on this planet only." He smiled against the receiver while the long fingers of his right hand played with the wooden chopsticks. 

"Well anyways, Taehyung-ssi," His ears got alert as he heard his name from her voice. "Whenever we talk, it's always about me. Tell me something about yourself. What are the files you were talking about earlier? And what homework is that you need to do? Come to think of it, I don't know anything else than your name." An awkward but sweet twinkle appeared on her baby pink lips. While he stopped in his actions. 

"Me?" He asked in amusement.

"Yes. You know quite a lot about me. Is it not only fair for me to know about you too?" She chuckled a little. Her voice calmed his nerves down and he felt at ease with her soft giggles. He could hear it all night just like that and it'd be the best music to him. Just her soft, rose like voice ringing against his ears was something he didn't know he needed so badly.

"There's nothing much to know about me though. I am pretty simple." He answered.

"Still. I shall know more about you. I want to know about you, Taehyung-ssi." 

This was the first time someone said that they wanted to know about him. It was strange to him and he had no idea where to start from. His formal introduction? His background? His present life?

"Umm. Okay so here it goes then. But remember that you asked for it. My full name is Kim Taehyung, as you already know. I am 22 years old and currently an university student in Daegu. And about the files you asked, well I handle my father's business so that's where the paperwork came from. I am not really close with many people. I just can't seem to trust them. So most of the time I remain silent for hours and hours." 

'It's more like I am unnoticeable and no one cares at all so I just shut my mouth and remain quiet. Why talk when there's no one to hear, right?'  Words rang in his head which he stopped from coming out of his mouth.

"Okay so you are telling me that you handle your father's business and attend university, too?Woah! Lord! I mean, isn't it hard for you to manage both? What does your father do? I mean what business? May I ask, if you don't mind-"

"We have a family business running down generation to generation. My father is always busy with business trips so I am mostly handling the office work and making the ends meet."