Exy was speechless.

How can Moonbyul attack her like this?

By the phone when she sat next to her manager, who must not know about her love life otherwise he would spill them to everyone in the company, in a confined space.

And after a month, how can she finally mention that night with that tone? As if she was disappointed that Exy was not acting as in love as she confessed. When her feelings are clearly not reciprocated by Moonbyul herself!

The audacity.

"How drunk are you, unnie?" Replied Exy calmly, making sure not to sound suspicious next to her manager.

"That's completely irrelevant right now, don't you think Sojung-ssi?" She replied savagely.

Exy scoffs, "Sojung-ssi?"

One step forward, ten steps back, Exy complained internally.

"You don't know anything about my feelings too. Do you know how many straight girls made a move on me and then walked away the next day as if I'm just a plaything they suddenly get bored at? They always blame it on alcohol. You did the same thing that night. So don't act all innocent and try to get me in your games, Sojung-ssi." She said it calmly but the storm brewing between them was full of tension.

Exy eyes widen and she was unable to give any answer to that.

"If you still want to hang out with me, you better make things right. Talk to me sober. Then I'll try to do the same." Moonbyul finally said after getting zero answers from Exy.

There was some noise like the sound of fingers tapping the screen, but the call was not disconnected yet.

Exy heard a grunt of struggle, she thought it was Moonbyul.

Then she heard another distant voice, "Ugh, gimme that you loser."

And the phone disconnected.

With a shocked expression, Exy put down her phone from her ear. Not only she was stunned by Moonbyul's words but also by the fact that someone knew about her and Moonbyul. At least, understand something was up, to the point that Moonbyul drunk dialed her and expressed her reservation about Exy's mistakes.

She can feel her manager staring at her curiously, "Who's that?" He asked.

"Moonbyul unnie. I think she's too drunk to function, she started sharing some MAMAMOO's gossip and I was too shocked to answer." Exy said while simulating her made-up story to her advantage, "Can we please go back to the after-party restaurant? I need to check on Moonbyul unnie before she started going around sharing gossip about me." She's pleading with her manager.

Seeing that the worry and the excuse were genuine enough, the manager made a U-turn back to the restaurant.

When they arrived, Exy went out of the car and rushed to the second floor where the exclusive rooms are. She entered the room and found them empty.

With a solemn expression, Exy returned to the car and promised herself to salvage her relationship with her celebrity crush.

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

Turned out, apologizing is not as simple as it sounds.

Exy tried to call Moonbyul but her call was always rejected.

It's either Moonbyul doesn't want an apology or she's embarrassed about her drunk call.

For the life of her, Exy can't figure her out.

But one thing was clear enough. Exy should not act like other straight girls, playing with Moonbyul's heart. The message from the drunk call was loud and clear. Moonbyul was hurt before. And the way her tone sounded nearly close to distaste at the words 'straight girls', was a little bit alarming for Exy.