Jimin almost snorts out loud. 'Did the shoe fit?' he wonders. "Please don't take it the wrong way. It is just that I am someone who regards my enemies as insignificant." Jimin says. He hears a snort come from Yoongi. It wasn't loud but as Jimin was sitting next to him, he heard it.

He looks at him and sees Yoongi trying very hard to keep his face neutral. He coughs now feeling a little shy. Wow he had been acting like an absolute evil. But hey he was just defending himself. The legitimate son of the Min family and their mates were going to be against him as well if he was to marry Yoongi.

"I would like to be excused. I am feeling a little under the weather today. I would like to get some fresh air." Jimin says. The patriach nods his head. "Yoongi go with your mate." He says. "Yes father." Yoongi says as he leads Jimin away from the dining area.

Jimin's POV

I think I will have indigestion. What an unpleasant dinner. Hm? Wait where is he leading me? "Where are we heading?" I asked holding onto Yoongi. "Back garden." He answers. Does this man have limited vocabulary? What a man with few words.... But he is still so attractive! I wonder if he is a virgin? Oh no Jimin! Why are you thinking of such indecent thing? Seriously I need to get a hold of my mind.

Author's POV

Yoongi can't help but feel Jimin's gaze on him. Just what was his mate thinking about for him to stare at him so intensely. "Is there a reason you have been staring at me as if I am some prey?" He asked stopping on his track and looking back at Jimin who was following him closely.

"Why? Can't I stare? You are my alpha. I have every right to stare at you, don't I?" Jimin says with a cheeky grin. Yoongi opens his mouth to say something but no sound comes out. The man was speechless. He has never seen someone be so straightforward, shamelessly that too.

He turns around with a huff as he continues to walk. Jimin follows without another words. He hums feeling satisfied as he sees Yoongi's ears turn red. Was the cold, mean alpha being a flustered little baby? 'How cute.' Jimin thought to himself. Gosh he never thought the alpha would get so flustered easily.

"I am sorry." Yoongi says, his back turned towards Jimin. "Why sorry?" Jimin asked. "For the way my brothers and their mates acted towards you. I am sure they are itching to insult everyone who is close to me." Yoongi answers.

Jimin makes a face at that. "It is okay. It would take a lot for them to even make me angry anyway." He shrugs. "And all over that I don't really see them as your brothers. I hate the way they look at you. If I could I would pick their eyes out with a fork." He says, more like mumbles to himself but Yoongi hears it making him snicker.

"I am not sure how to feel. I have never seen a beautiful omega of a respectable household elegantly talking about picking out someone's eyes with a fork." Yoongi says, his tone light and amusement shining in his eyes. "Does that make me charming? I am, aren't I? I am going to be your mate. It would be troublesome if my own mate didn't find me charming. How heartbreaking that would be!" Jimin says, his tone and expression dramatic and light hearted.

"You are rowdy and a mess." Yoongi says making Jimin pout. "Hey that's a mean thing to say to your future mate and the future mother of your kids." He says and Yoongi must have breathed wrong because he chokes on air. "Omega please rein your horses." He says while coughing.

A year ago if someone told Jimin that he would be in the Min's residence, inside the garden with Min Yoongi who would soon become his alpha, he would have laughed at their face. But.... 'This isn't so bad.' Jimin thinks. It may not be love but he likes Yoongi. That's for sure.

After a few minutes they head back inside. Jimin spends some time speaking with the patriach about random things. When it was time to head home, the Mins had prepared gifts for him to go back with. Jimin had tried to refuse but the patriach insisted so he ended up accepting them.

Yoongi sees him out helping him get inside the carrier. "Yoongi-ssi it would be very nice if you would invite me to your land." He says. Yoongi raises his brow at that. "Okay. I will send you an invite then." He says. Jimin grins at that. "I will look forward to it. Well... See you again my future husband." He says with a cheeky grin.

Yoongi shakes his head with a soft smile. He closes the carriage door but opens it a second later. "You are rowdy and a mess but that makes you charming." Yoongi says, his ears red.

Jimin doesn't get to say a word as the door closes again. His own face turns pink. The carriage starts moving as it moves further and further away from the Min's residence. "My husband is so cute." Jimin says to himself as he smiles brightly, leaning back. He couldn't wait to receive Yoongi's invitation.... To be more honest, he couldn't wait to see Yoongi again.

A/N: Hello guys! How are you all?! I hope you are all doing great. I am doing okay too hehe I started studying for my next semester. I am so worried uuf.

Anyway I hope you are having fun reading this story~ Yoonmin is so cute istg 😭😭😭

Please don't forget to give it a star and feedbacks are always welcome! See you guys next time~ Byeee ♥️♥️♥️