Lord Frederick William Howard II

Lord Frederick William Howard II is the oldest child and son of Lord Frederick William Howard and Lady Jeanette Virginia Beaufort.

Lord Frederick William Howard II was born 11 months after his father and mother married in 2183.

Lord Frederick William Howard was delighted with his newborn son and he named his first-born son after himself with the hope that he would succeed him in time.

Lord Frederick William Howard II wasn't the only son of Lord Frederick William Howard, as he had two other sons, Lord Charles Andrew Howard and Lord Andrew Charles Howard.

Lord Frederick William Howard II started to grow up and he was determined to do exactly what he wanted to and he refused to marry the woman that his father picked out for him.

Lord Frederick William Howard didn't like his oldest son to disobey him and for that there was a price to pay and that price was that he was disinherited from succeeding to the Dukedom of Norfolk Territory.

Lord Frederick William replaces Lord Frederick William II with his younger brother, Lord Charles Andrew Howard who was born in 2185.

Lord Frederick William Howard II finally marries in 2248 to Lady Beatrice Bourbon and she is 20 years younger than he is and she is born in 2205 and they have one son, Lord Frederick William Howard III in 2250.

It is through Lord Frederick William Howard II and his son Lord Frederick William Howard III and the grandsons of Lord Frederick William Howard II, who marry their cousins, one is the great-granddaughter of Lord Charles Andrew Howard SR, Lady Sophia Dorothea Howard who marries Lord William Frederick Howard and Lord Frederick William Howard V marries Lord Charles Andrew Howard SR great-great-granddaughter, Lady Karissa Ann Howard and Lord Frederick William II is the great-grandfather of Lady Victoria Elizabeth, Lord Frederick William V and Lady Victoria Susan Howard and he is the great-grandfather of Lady Mary Henrietta Howard, Lord William Frederick Howard and Lady Alexandra Elizabeth Howard.

Lord Frederick William Howard II dies in 2260 and his nephew, Lord Charles Andrew Howard JR takes in his uncle's widow and first cousin, Lord Frederick William III and he grows up with his first cousins once removed, Lord Andrew Charles Howard, and Lord Richard Edward Howard II and his second cousins, Lord Richard William Carey and Lord Thomas William Howard.

When his first cousin once removed, Lord Andrew Charles Howard becomes Duke of Norfolk Territory in 2275, he is created Duke of Windsor Territory when his Duchess insists that she will not have her children's family apart.

Lord Frederick William Howard III becomes Duke of Windsor Territory and his successor is his oldest son, Lord William Frederick Howard and his successor is his son, Lord William Frederick Howard II, as his older sister is her mother's successor to the Dukedom of Gloucester Territory.