"Mystery?"

I didn't want to tell Ximena that mystery person was Prada. I really just ain't want anyone in our business as yet and I knew later down the line she would understand.

"Yeah."

"You always know what to do when it comes with putting outfits together. You could wear like a dress with some heels or you could just be comfortable." She shrugged.

"Ion wanna do too much then again I do." I said getting this cute dress out that I bought on Shein. It was the white One Shoulder Cutout Ruched Bodycon Dress. So, I'll just wear that with some heels or something. "I think I got something."

"Show me." She said and I turned the camera around for her to see and she began nodding in approval. "See, you got this sis. But how did you meet this mysterious man."

I felt like if I told her I met him at Taco Bell then she would know. So, I just told her that I met him at the gas station.

"Anyways, what's going on with you?" I asked because she felt off.

"I seen Khalil talking to another girl at the mall." She stated and I scrunched my face up. "And I feel like I can't even get mad at him. He waited too damn long and I guess he was tired of waiting so he went to go be with someone else."

"Maybe if you tell him that you like him then..."

"I can't do that. Ian the type of person to ruin up a happy home if you get what I'm saying. The way him and the girl was interacting, they looked happy as hell. I'm not about to come in between that or I'm not about to be the reason why ole girl sad as fuck because I took her man. That's just not me." Ximena shook her head.

"What you gone do?"

"I mean what is there for me to do besides move on? I hate that I get shy at times and couldn't just tell the nigga that I liked him and I wanted to give him a chance. 'Cause now I missed out on an opportunity. I can't even blame him though. Like if roles were reversed I wouldn't wait on him. I just know I wouldn't."

I nodded understanding where she was coming from. And that also led me to think that Ximena and Zahara was completely different. Ximena didn't want to break up a happy home, but Zahara could care less. She was going to get what she wanted by any means necessary. And she was still fucking on that married man with 4 kids.

"Well I'm about to get ready. I'll talk to you later." I told her and she nodded hanging up. I texted her saying on my next off day we could definitely go out and drink to get her mind off things.

Nonetheless, I wasted no time getting ready. It was only 5:16PM, but knowing me I wouldn't finish getting ready till 6:30 something.

✘✘✘

Prada texted me letting me know that he was outside. I grabbed my necessities and locked up my apartment before walking downstairs. Once I seen him, I got on my phone acting as if I was doing something.

❝Wassup.❞ He pulled his bottom lip into his mouth as he looked at me up and down. That's when I felt the butterflies he kept giving me swarm around. He opened the door to the passenger side and I got in putting on my seatbelt.

He got in and wasted no time pulling off.

"No seatbelt?" I asked while I examined the car.