Lap Dog.

Just after they finished dinner, while a few students were on dish washing duty, Katsuki and Izuku had some free time since All Might pushed back their training session by thirty minutes. The ash blonde sat himself on one of the green couches in the common area and slowly other people started making their home next to him. Probably because of his comforting scent. It tends to draw people to him whether they notice or not. Someone put on a trashy romantic comedy and it's super fucking boring in Katsuki's opinion. He rather read romance manga. They were much better. NOT that he reads them all the time or has a whole bookshelf. Others seem to have the same opinion since most people around him were chatting each other up or just making out. Gross.

Denki had sat on his right with his boyfriend Hitoshi as they made fun of how cringe the movie is. Yuuga was sitting in front of them letting Denki mess with his hair since it's very soft and flowy. Even fabulous blonde was dunking on the movie and he LOVES romantic comedies. On his left was Tsuyu an Omega with her boyfriend Fumikage a Beta and Ochako who sat in front of the frog looking girl's feet. They were talking about a new anime the three of them had been watching instead of the crap romance movie. Katsuki doesn't mind the closeness nor their smells. It was just a domestic setting with his classmates to him. He closed his eyes to relax for a bit until he heard Izuku speak and they snapped open. In front of them was the smaller standing cutely with his arms behind his back.

"Mind if I squeeze in there, Kacchan?" He gestured at the taller after looking at the other people on the couch

Izuku sounded nice, but there was a strange look in his eyes that Katsuki couldn't quite put his finger on. Other than that he was pretty normal though. Dressed in Dynamight merch which was hard to look at. Before Katsuki could answer, since he planned to just offer his seat, the Omega next to him interrupted, but not Denki. To his surprise it was the other green headed person they had on their class.

"There's not really enough room, ribbit." Tsuyu said glancing at the other people on the couch

"You can sit beside me Deku!" Ochako said patting the carpeted floor next to her which was right between Katsuki's legs

The blonde's primal instincts would not allow that. They can't have their Omega sit on the FLOOR.
"He can just have my seat." He said and Denki looked at him surprised

As if he couldn't be a gentleman for once. Moron! Katsuki can be the best fucking gentleman out there! You can't out do the DOER. Katsuki has the rizz of a GOD. Sure he hasn't applied it, but it's just another thing he's the best at. He's HOT and he has BRAINS. Can't get any better than that. Even if he isn't suave he's got pretty privilege and enough DICK to make any secondary gender beg on their knees for a taste.

"Ah, it's okay Kacchan." Izuku stopped him from getting up

"I'll just sit on your lap." He added turning around

"You'll WHAT?!" Katsuki said, but the Omega was already sitting down

The blonde tensed as soon as Izuku's ass met his lap wiggling to get comfortable. Not okay. So NOT okay. Red alert. RED FUCKING ALERT! Ass on his cocks. Izuku's ass is sitting RIGHT on his dicks and it feels WAY too fucking good. Mini Bakugou's ran around in his head as the place was exploding and things were on fire. Filing cabinets and desks were turned over while papers were scattered everywhere. It was a complete mess when it was usually in a perfect clean and organized condition.

"What the hell's going on out there?!" One mini soot covered Bakugou asked another 

"Current status: The Omega we have a super massive big fat crush on is sitting right in our lap and wiggling." The mini Bakugou with red rimmed glasses answered as he read a status report