It's Never too Late to Have Gay Awakening.

~Make sure to read the tags in description.~

"Fuck! Shitty Hair, this is an emergency! I think I just hada goddamn gay awakening from starin' at Deku's ass while he was doin' Barbell squats in the fuckin' gym!" Katsuki blurted as soon as he heard the phone pick up

There was a choking sound on the other end.
"...I- I think you called the wr- wrong number, Kacchan..." Izuku said hesitantly and the Enigma's world shattered in the background like a baseball bat hitting a mirror

Fuck! Katsuki thought as his jaw dropped. He ripped the phone from his ear seeing the caller identification said "Shitty Nerd." The blonde could have sworn he tapped "Shitty Hair" and not Izuku's number. Damnit! He shouldn't have them spelled so similarly. What the hell was wrong with him? Katsuki knew he'd make that mistake one of these days, but he did NOT think it would be today. How the fuck can he get out of this?

"Kacchan? Are... are you still there?" Izuku asked, sounding a little concerned

Katsuki put the phone back up to his good ear.
"Yeah. Yeah, m'here." He said chuckling awkwardly as his anxious scent that smelled like wet charred wood filled his room

Shit, his hands are getting really sweaty. He carefully wiped one on his sweats then traded his phone to the dry hand so he could wipe the other.

"Just ignore what I said. I was talkin' about a different... Deku... that was... doin' squats in tha gym." Katsuki said realizing how absolutely stupid that sounded

His eyes shut and his face scrunched up as he mentally facepalmed. You stupid moron he's never gonna believe that bullshit! Katsuki's Enigma internally shouted at him. Unfortunately the blonde had to agree with it.

"Uh anyway, call ya back." Katsuki said rushed and hung up immediately before the other could reply

He stared at his phone screen after exiting out of the call app and saw Izuku's adorable smiling face. Of course his Home Screen was the nerdy Omega! Who else would it be? Izuku was his best friend aside from Eijirou. And sure, Katsuki kept his phone locked with a passcode so no one would see it, but that was because people would make fun of him if they saw it. Not that he cares about getting dunked on, but it gets annoying after a while and no way in hell would his friends let it go. Now though? He's reconsidering everything. Maybe he's like Izuku all along and just didn't realize it until his fat ass was straining in those unbelievably tight gym shorts that were definitely like three sizes too damn small!

Katsuki plopped back on his nest, tossing his phone to the side as he looked up at the white ceiling because he was NOT calling the other back. Not to be dramatic, but the blonde contemplated heading to the roof and taking a swan dive off so he doesn't have to face Izuku later. How could he have been so careless? Now the other is going to think he's a grade A pervert like Minoru. Shit, but it wasn't his fault. Izuku was there lifting the stupid barbell while doing squats in nothing, but tight shorts. What was, an apparently, VERY homosexual guy supposed to do? NOT look? NOT appreciate? NOT have his gay awakening? It was impossible! Izuku was all sweaty, with flushed cheeks from the struggle, and his stupid green curls were sticking to his forehead as he faced the mirror while making sure his form was right. Then he would squat low with the barbell on his shoulders while chatting.

Not only that, but his scent was delicious. It smelled like a forest in spring. So sweet like blooming flowers. The only unfortunate thing about the situation was that Shouto, the dumb Beta, was there spotting him and NOT Katsuki. That stupid Icyhot got to be up close and personal with the miniature powerhouse of a GOD that was Midoriya Izuku, a prime Omega, dressed half naked in the gym, lifting ten times his weight! Fucking hell! Why was he cursed? Katsuki shifted uncomfortably because his little Kacchans were starting to make an unwanted appearance. Well he wasn't little by any means, but whatever. That's not the important part. He needs to think about how the fuck he's going to get himself OUT of this situation. What if Izuku didn't believe him? What if he asks about it? Excuses people! He needed better excuses for every scenario that might come up about his stupid mistake.