17

We decided to have lobster tails, white rice with in season vegetables and beer for dinner with fudge brownies for dessert.  Joey and Eric made the lobster tales dish on the bbq grill with lemon fresh squizzed with some fresh pepper and parsley seasoning on it.
Mandi and Rachel made the rice and cooked the vegetables with lemon pepper and butter.  Emily made the fudge brownies. Nazanin and Antonio did the clean up. We all decided to watch the note book and spiderman 2 before going to our rooms to sleep. It was around eleven when Antonio and I entered the bedroom.

Babe whats wrong? This will be another wedding my relatives will have missed because they died. My mother meant the world to us both. Our dad did to at times. I want to add them to the vows. Antonio I have faith in you. You will figure it out.

Antonio unwrapped his ankle and we made passionate love than nodded off to sleep.

Josefina I would like to include our parents, my siblings and others we loss that were dear to us. I know Shay was a good friend to you to Severide and you. We can lights candles in their memories with a boat and let them go down the lake in the evening and have everyone be there. They can have their own too for the people they miss. We need to wake up early to go buy the stuff.

Emily did a group text telling them of our wishes. She got alot of responses ftom people who were still awake. We kissed and cuddled before nodding off to sleep.

Jane and I liked the  idea when we woke up around twoish to go to the restroom.

The following morning we got up to take a shower  and ate breakfast. Jane and Antonio both were working on what to say.

Jane I got a call from Joey. She wants our help to get them ready at the hotel. We have their wedding attire and our luggage so we will see you all this afternoon. Yilena Joey has a cleaning crew that they use for her place. She said to tell you to go and get ready there. We are meeting them at the hotel. Okay thanks Parker.

Jane and I continued to work on what we were going to say.

Parker they both want to have a fling and Christina to video tape you with Emily and me with Joey. Yes and Christina  and I are okay with it if you are Val. Why me? We don't know. Just think about. Okay professor.

We arrive at the hotel and  have the valet park the rental once we have everything out.

I am in, but we get a copy of it too. No gets to see this but us five. They agreed with us on that already.

They are waiting for us in the lobby.

Joey why me?Parker is always saying how you both make you feel and I always thought of you at times. Plus your hot and intelligent.  Thank you.

This will be Emily and Parkers room and this is ours

Christina please go start with them first. I want some alone time with Valerie.
We hang up all of our dresses before we start kissing.

Joey pins me to the wall after we remove our shoes and socks. I can feel she is hard already.

Joey lets make this easy for us and we will undress ourselves. I will have you than sit on the bed so I can relieve your pressure. Valerie Spencer your gorgeous and when its my turn, I am going to rock your world. I am looking foward to it.

Joey sat and I started licking the tip of her erect and very hard and wide penis. Joey grabbed my hair and had me closer.We could hear Parker and Emily. Emily saying Parker was longer. They both screaming. Valerie head was bobbing up and down. Her mouth was like a vise and fuck Parker was right. She knew how and the right amount of pressure to make me cum three times in her. She didn't gag at all and my cum coated her throat.
Valerie got up and started giving me a lap dance. 

Fuck Valerie Parker is one lucky gal. I know she is.

Valerie cheeks were red from the blow job. She instructed me not to enter her yet or our time would be over. Christina came and set up her camera on the tri pod  and told us
her other camera was video taping.

Christina undress and join us. I want you above my face.

Joey get up and lay in the bed with your head by the pillows. Christina I want you fcing Valerie. Valerie enough its my turn.Yes Sir!  Valerie you are to face Christina so I can fuck you both hard.